• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Mar 17, 2009
7.3

1. Wal
    Apr 29, 2009
    this game was really fun to play, I dont have much time usually but it was so addictive I finished it within a week. Im not sure what some of the critics are referring to - there is no technical issues, you could only really have problems with the playing the game if dont know how to play a console called a Nintendo Wii or simply have trouble controlling your hands.
    That being said, after
    That being said, after the first 20or so basic levels, the game does start to get challenging and requires some skill to get record times (you will hopefully pickup those skills if you enjoy the game)
    For me it was the increasing (but not impossible) challenge of passing the levels that made it enjoyable to play, I recommend this for moderate gamers.

#99 Most Shared Wii Game of 2009

1. Dec 3, 2012
    Balance Challenge is an excellent game that has been criminally ignored by the gaming press., and comes highly recommended.
  2. The intelligently designed stages offer a well-balanced challenge even without bumping the difficulty to hard. [Mar 2009, p.86]
  3. Nintendo Power
    The tacked-on story is unnecessary, however, and the music isn't as good as that of the original. [Apr 2009, p.85]