7.9

1. Aug 7, 2013
    I love this game! It's so fun and addicting and great for children, what's not to like? It incorporates sports and exercise into a 9 inning Wii game. It's awesome!
  2. Jan 11, 2014
    A great game that can keep you entertained for hours! With so many characters to chose from, and a ell amount of stadiums, this game is endless fun! To add to tat, theres also a story mode that will have you gather characters o build up a team to defeat the one and only Bowser! The only thing I have a problem with in this game is that out of all the characters they provide for you,A great game that can keep you entertained for hours! With so many characters to chose from, and a ell amount of stadiums, this game is endless fun! To add to tat, theres also a story mode that will have you gather characters o build up a team to defeat the one and only Bowser! The only thing I have a problem with in this game is that out of all the characters they provide for you, Rosalina is not playable :(,but overall, a fun and great game for the Wii! Expand
  3. Apr 7, 2013
    I bought this game for baseball. I got a storyline and many characters, including that epic little Baby DK!
    It is fun, and is sort of like MLB 2k series, but is not as serious. Anyway, great game!
  4. Feb 5, 2015
    This game is totally awesome! It is just insanely fun. A million times better than real baseball. The graphics are great for the Wii. The character selection is the best ever. The gameplay is amazing! The challenge mode is an awesome story mode. This game is one of my favourite games of all time and it's definitely worth buying.
  5. PhillipD.
    Aug 28, 2008
    I haven't had it long enough to talk about the longevity or difficulty at higher levels but so far this game is everything I was looking for out of a Mario Baseball game. I'll look elsewhere for my simulation fix but when I want to shoot shells at the opposing team while they're trying to field the ball or do crazy super jumps to prevent a home run this is the game.
  6. Mar 21, 2012
    its sad how i hate almost all sports games except for these two games mario super sluggers and mario and sonic at the winter olympics.......i find it even more sad looking at half of these reviews.....this game is possibly one of the best sports games around....i mean seriousy there's a fun multi player mode where you play aginst friend......i mean this is after all a title with a greatits sad how i hate almost all sports games except for these two games mario super sluggers and mario and sonic at the winter olympics.......i find it even more sad looking at half of these reviews.....this game is possibly one of the best sports games around....i mean seriousy there's a fun multi player mode where you play aginst friend......i mean this is after all a title with a great name....and seriously people you marked points off for this game being to easy or for it not being good enough....whats wrong with you people.....if you like baseball and mario this is the perfect game no matter what the people with bad reviews say.... Expand
  7. gilbertoL
    Oct 27, 2008
    Mario super sluggers is actually a very good game, it is really fun to play, especially with another person and it can get really competitive and thats what makes a good game, graphics are pretty too, so theres no real complain about it. yes, it may be really similar to its predesesor but it brings lots of new characters, new stadiums and the ability to play them at nigth or at day which Mario super sluggers is actually a very good game, it is really fun to play, especially with another person and it can get really competitive and thats what makes a good game, graphics are pretty too, so theres no real complain about it. yes, it may be really similar to its predesesor but it brings lots of new characters, new stadiums and the ability to play them at nigth or at day which i think is a great thing that nintendo put. not only that but now characters with chemistry can throw ITEMS and it is great and a lot of fun. so by far this is the greayes baseball game in terms of fun, not only on wii but overall in all consoles! i mean who wants to play a boring simulation of real life baseball! Expand
  8. Nov 7, 2011
    It is much better than Mario Superstar Baseball. There are more characters and the story mode is much longer. I'm glad they made this sequel because it is a major improvement.
  9. Jun 10, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I really liked this game because of story mode.It seems short because,after you beat Bowser Jr.,It becomes night,and you can't do anything.I bought this game at gamestop cheap,(19.99)and it was well worth it. Expand
  10. Oct 15, 2014
    Pros:Very addictive game play, lots of modes and characters to choose from.
    Cons: Game and story mode feels too short.
    It is a baseball game that has an similar concept of Super Smash Bros.

1. It isn't quite the game we were hoping for, but taken as another Mario sports game rather than a baseball sim, it's as solid and enjoyable as you'd expect. [JPN Import; Sept 2008, p.52]
  2. A step back for Wii baseball controls, but enough of a gameplay leap to warrant playing. [Sept 2008, p.70]
  3. This baseball diamond loses some of its luster with occasionally confusing or clunky play (it's too easy to accidentally pitch or swing prematurely), but the game's simplified approach is great for sports-curious gamers looking to avoid the complexities of a real simulation. [Oct 2008, p.87]