Medal of Honor: Vanguard Wii

7.0

1. JeffC.
    Jul 29, 2007
    This is an OK game everything is just middle of the road. But as far as First Person Shooters on the Wii, this game is a step in the right direction (unlike Red Steel), Hopefully Metriod Prime 3 will set the benchmark.
  2. RedgieM.
    Jun 27, 2007
    Short game but well thought out control concept with the Wii system. would have liked at least double the amount of levels and co-operative play rather than death matches. all in all prob the best FPS on Wii atm but i hope that changes soon for all us who enjoy good gaming.
  3. JonnyS.
    Jun 10, 2007
    Graphics are not as good as I know they could be. Controls are a bit slower than call of duty 3. Single player is basically just plain crap, but the only reason I got this game was because it has multi player. And if you can get four people the multiplayer really is fun.

#63 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007

1. The biggest problems with Vanguard lie within its controls, graphics and overall length. The Wii remote is inaccurate at hitting the head shots, and at times you’ll think you have Parkinson’s as you watch your steady real hand make the gun's on screen sights twitch and vibrate.
    If you can live with it, and I suspect many can, you will undoubtedly find Vanguard to be an entertaining and intense first-person shooter. For me, this is just the beginning of better games to come. I don't want to choose between tight controls or good graphics. I expect them both.
  3. Though you can get used to the sub-par controls, there’s still no real reason to play Vanguard, from the uninspired level design to the tired subject matter. Sure, it works on a basic level in that you shoot Nazis and they fall down. Beyond that, there isn’t much here to enjoy.