6.1

1. DougM
    Jan 18, 2010
    This is a great game for younger children - they will love the fun games, voices and lines the characters say. But for the older people, it is annoying. And the controls are not easy to use!
  2. Jul 7, 2013
    I'm an adult playing this game, and I've rated this a terrible a 3/10. I would recommend this game only to people who are entertained by awful games. What I do like about the game is the theme/idea, graphics, music/sound. But unfortunately, this game is so poorly designed in ease of play that for me it is not worth continuing. I probably will not keep this game in my collection either.I'm an adult playing this game, and I've rated this a terrible a 3/10. I would recommend this game only to people who are entertained by awful games. What I do like about the game is the theme/idea, graphics, music/sound. But unfortunately, this game is so poorly designed in ease of play that for me it is not worth continuing. I probably will not keep this game in my collection either.

What makes this game so terrible? You really need to have four friends to play-- and even then it still has major problems. Without four players, you compete in mini games against computers, and the computers score high usually, so it's easy to lose. But even if you have four friends playing, there may still be issues. Each turn can involve a mini game to load and the wait time for each is long. Each mini game can have different controls on the wii that are not to mention at times faulty. Mini games don't last for a long time either.

I have not won this game, or played it for longer than a half hour. I value this game at $5 or less if you do decide to get it for your actual money's worth. I was hoping that instead of playing what felt like a board game showing off a collection of mini games, it would have had more character exploration/customization and less focus on mini games. At the beginning of the game you have a small collection of characters and you can add your name, but that's about it. Options are unlocked if victory is achieved, but victory is difficult to achieve.

Aside from the positives I mentioned, perhaps the only other saving grace to this game is there are not many alternative games I can suggest that have these kind of special options. Not many medieval four player games I know of, so it's a shame I don't want to keep it around.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. The setting is nice, but the minigames silly and useless.
  2. Medieval Games scores low on fun and variety. If you like party games on the Wii stick to title such as Mario Party.