Mega Man 9 Wii

8.1

1. JonaC.
    Oct 3, 2008
    I really don't see why we are rewarding backwards innovation. Isn't there a reason we buy new consoles? there are plenty of emulators on the market where you can play much better 8bit games. give your money to capcom but spend it on the new bionic commando that is just the right mix of old school and new innovation, don't encourage them to give us crap games wrapped up in I really don't see why we are rewarding backwards innovation. Isn't there a reason we buy new consoles? there are plenty of emulators on the market where you can play much better 8bit games. give your money to capcom but spend it on the new bionic commando that is just the right mix of old school and new innovation, don't encourage them to give us crap games wrapped up in nostalgia. Expand

#16 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008
#53 Most Shared Wii Game of 2008

Mega Man 9 is exactly what hardcore gamers were hoping it would be, as Capcom has come out of the gate with a game that's full of nostalgia and fan-service, but also one that truly does rival the best in the franchise's 8-bit roots.
    MM9 is an unapologetic nod to one of gaming's greatest eras. It might've been made especially for nostalgia-crazed dorks like me, but it's something that any challenge-seeking gamer can dig.
  3. Buy it, finish it, love it, because if this takes off we’re going to see a renaissance of new-old games. And if that happens, a whole new batch of gamers will grow up learning why rock-solid gameplay, not tera-flipping flop-bib shaders, make games truly exceptional.