tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Nov 11, 2010
    I loved this game! it was a fun fast paced Brawl a lot like Super Smash Brothers. I was impressed by the simple yet colourful art style and the creative new characters that I didn't even see in the movie. I really think any kid or someone that just likes the Megamind universe would have a good time playing this tittle.
  2. Nov 12, 2010
    Had heaps of fun playing against my friends in battle mode, but the single player is dull and the story is not great. So the biggest problem is finding someone to play against all the time. I thought it was cool that you had extra characters not in the movie and wonder if they will be in the next Megamind movie?
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Utterly boring activities. [Feb 2011, p.90]
  2. Dec 20, 2010
    There's only a handful of chapters, and the gameplay is repetitive and uninspired. The few solid elements presented here are appreciated, but they don't come close to adding up to a fun gameplay package.
  3. Dec 20, 2010
    Don't look at MegaMind – Team Unite as your typical Movie tie-in, but more as an alternative to your usual party game and you might really enjoy it.