MLB Power Pros Wii

8.3

1. HankH.
    Oct 10, 2007
    A fun game when you first start playing it, but there is still two problems. 1. Sucess mode wasn't nearly as fun as I would have liked. 2. The game gets extremely easy, extremely fast.
  2. PeterJ.
    Dec 31, 2007
    I picked this game up obviously without doing any research first. I thought I would be able to swing the bat, pitch, etc... Also, all you do is hit and pitch. You don't control fielding or baserunning. The stats and depth at least earn it a 5 in my book.

It’s easily one of the most in-depth baseball games we’ve ever played, be it "MLB The Show," the "Major League Baseball 2K" series, or the like, and by far one of the deepest games on Wii as far as modes, options, and pure entertainment value.
    MLB Power Pros is a lot of fun, and quite accessible. That the game has just enough depth to satisfy a baseball fan's need for stats and realism is just icing on the cake.
  3. While hardcore baseball fans may be turned off by its cutesy style, MLB Power Pros is fun, and that's what matters. Give it a swing.