• Publisher: EA Games

Sep 23, 2007
    One word: Boring
  2. John
    Oct 18, 2008
    Wow, this game is soooo overated! Ok, it was fun for the first couple hours or so. After that, the game gets very repetitive and boring. You do the same thing over and over again. Might be a fun game for young kids but definitely not as fun for people in their 20s. My biggest problem with this game is the loading screens...so many of them and they take sooo long. I was hoping there would Wow, this game is soooo overated! Ok, it was fun for the first couple hours or so. After that, the game gets very repetitive and boring. You do the same thing over and over again. Might be a fun game for young kids but definitely not as fun for people in their 20s. My biggest problem with this game is the loading screens...so many of them and they take sooo long. I was hoping there would be some mini-games like they did for the DS but nope, there were none. Expand
  3. CindyL
    Dec 6, 2009
    I found this game to be tedious, frustrating, and incredibly boring. The user spends the whole time being ordered to build things for the town's whining residents and bossy mayor, and no time actually doing anything fun. Plus the game is difficult to navigate and it takes FOREVER for every new screen to load.
  4. Jun 21, 2013
    RUN! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

RUN! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

I'm a big fan of The Sims but this game is horrible! For starters YOU CAN NOT LOSE, THERE IS NO CHALLENGE, no matter what you build or do everyone loves you. Another massive problem with this game is it takes up 97 BLOCKS OF MEMORY!? I also ran into some FPS problems when creating my Sim which was pretty crappy anyway due to there not being many customization options.

The camera angle is crap because it's always facing the ground so you end up playing threw the mini map. There are also alot of loading screens so have fun sitting around staring at a spinning circle.

This game is just so awful I could not carry on. I will have you know that I actually burned this game in my backyard.

1. Barely recognizable as a "Sims" game, MySims also lacks the compelling variety and randomness of "Crossing". [Oct 2007, p.84]
  2. It's "Lego Animal Crossing." A brilliant idea that deserves to be a monster hit. [Oct 2007, p.74]
  3. It's better than "Animal Crossing" and "Harvest Moon" in almost every way, whle also being a completely different kind of game...Barring a few options we'd have liked to see, it's a perfect second life experience. [Oct 2007, p.78]