6.8

1. Jul 14, 2012
    A very fun game, despite the somewhat poor graphics. As a big basketball fan, it was fun to play as my favorite teams. Not as good as some of the previous NBA games, but still a very good game, particularly for basketball fans.
  2. Oct 5, 2011
    I bought this game expecting an updated My Player mode like they'd been hyping up in the previews of the game. Not only was it the exact same My Player mode as last year, but online play/roster updates have been eliminated completely.

So, basically, the game you are purchasing is 2K11 with July 2011 rosters, some old school teams, and no online play. Save yourself some money and buy

Save yourself some money and buy 2K11. This one is a definite bust.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Nov 9, 2011
    It is identical to NBA 2K11, except for the elimination of online. Hard to recommend it to anyone, although it is a good simulation of basketball.
    An incredible package deal, but one with a potentially overwhelming amount of content. The difficulty curve is steep, but if you've been playing NBA 2K titles in recent years, you should be able to pick it up fairly quickly, as by all accounts the control scheme is not particularly different from last year's game.