5.2

1. Jul 6, 2012
    Nerf N-Strike is a guilty pleasure of a first person shooter. I got it for my birthday, and I thought it was going to be stupid. It actually turned out to be my favorite first person shooter. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a good shooter.
  2. Oct 2, 2013
    A shooter for younger kids, while I can see how younger kids could enjoy this and parents approve the game It was pretty underwhelming. The whole game you are shooting darts at blocks and robots, and I was never a fan of on rail fps'. You can basically call this a Minigame playing game. The story mode isn't all that exciting either. You still play mini games and once you beat every chamber you fight the boss... Well that's what the game said, basically what you do is play a mini game and beat the other persons score. No shooting each other. Expand

1. Adults will probably grow bored within an hour, and paying $59.99 for the bundle (with no option to purchase the game by itself) feels expensive, but N-Strike will appeal to kiddies as well as parents who don't want their children firing real darts in their homes.
    The toy inside the box seems to be the winner in this bundle pack – the gun is a much better gun than the Wii game is a game, but the software isn’t all that bad either.
  3. A decent blast for younger gamers and we like that NERF gun!