1.9

Overwhelming dislike- based on 39 Ratings

1. May 31, 2011
    This game is a deep and heart-filling masterpiece filled with mind-blowing plot twists and amazing set-pieces. I could sit here for hours - Nintendo have made the game of the centu- Wait, what? Ninjabread Man? Oops, wrong game.
  2. Sep 13, 2011
    Anything need to be said? Okay. This game proves that Data Design Interactive are the equivalent to those jokes you get in emails that take half an hour to download and are never funny.
  3. Aug 18, 2012
    Ninjabread man is an action adventure platformer developed by data design intereactive, and published,by conspiracy entertainment, and man is this game a conspiracy, i played the game at my cousins and the first five seconds i started to notice problems. The controls are broken, the graphics and sound suck, the mission structure is repetitive and the checkpoint system is simply broken. TheNinjabread man is an action adventure platformer developed by data design intereactive, and published,by conspiracy entertainment, and man is this game a conspiracy, i played the game at my cousins and the first five seconds i started to notice problems. The controls are broken, the graphics and sound suck, the mission structure is repetitive and the checkpoint system is simply broken. The game also has no voice acting, no interesting story, levels all play the same, weapons never work, killing enemies takes like a billion hits, there's only 3 levels(excluding the tutorial mission), and the game is filled with so many glitches, framerate issues, and a bad camera angle that it's basically unplayable. Expand
  4. Jun 12, 2013
    This game was made by Data Design Interactive, the game company which made games with negative reviews. While it is deceptive that the game is interesting, the game compared with other DDI games deserve a one because of the laggy framerate in short levels, jerky camera and poor controller/Nunchuk response. Same layout as Anubis II, which was also met with negative reviews. Nobody in theirThis game was made by Data Design Interactive, the game company which made games with negative reviews. While it is deceptive that the game is interesting, the game compared with other DDI games deserve a one because of the laggy framerate in short levels, jerky camera and poor controller/Nunchuk response. Same layout as Anubis II, which was also met with negative reviews. Nobody in their right mind should get this game. Expand
  5. Jan 12, 2014
    True crap. Just bad. Impossible to finish the game without crying in frustration. Plus comes the worst camera in a video game. shoddy graphics, and a bunch of creepy stuff like cupcakes melting, mouths on walls, and Grandma's teeth coming to life. I also didn't like the incredibly short length, bad controls and weapons, and bad dancing (Ninjabread dances in the Dough-Jo level when he getsTrue crap. Just bad. Impossible to finish the game without crying in frustration. Plus comes the worst camera in a video game. shoddy graphics, and a bunch of creepy stuff like cupcakes melting, mouths on walls, and Grandma's teeth coming to life. I also didn't like the incredibly short length, bad controls and weapons, and bad dancing (Ninjabread dances in the Dough-Jo level when he gets a scroll.)Oh, and BTW, the game was made on the same platform as Anubis 2.

COULDN'T THEY TRY A BIT HARDER!!!???
  6. Sep 18, 2010
    The way to make the character jump is by shaking the nuncheck - whichever game developer or producer thought this was a good idea should be fired and then hit in the face repeatedly with wii nunchucks. Also, the camera is beyond terrible. If I could rate this negative I would.
  7. Sep 25, 2010
    This game is so bad, i would rather jump off the CN tower in Toronto. 3 levels in the game and i didn't even get past the first level! And would someone mind telling me how cupcakes can come to life?
  8. Oct 2, 2010
    I'm not going to dignify such a poor platformer with anything above zero points, the main character seems promising on paper, but is poorly implemented in a buggy, irritating and massively overpriced game, would be considered bad value for money even at 500 points on Wiiware
  9. Apr 30, 2011
    id rather play E.T... for 90 hours straight. without food. IF YOU WANT YOUR EYEBALLS STILL LIVING, AVIOD!!!!!
    please!!! AND IT ALSO IS THE SAME 22 ANUBIS II!!!
  10. Aug 3, 2011
    Need anything about of Junk? Okay maybe I can say something about this one Ninjabread man is GARBAGE!!! It is worse the Superman 64, E.T. for the Atari and many other crappy games before this abomination. If I had one wish it would be Data Design Interactive would go Bankrupt. I personally thought that Sonic Next Gen was better than this. Do not ever buy it instead Get Super Mario GalaxyNeed anything about of Junk? Okay maybe I can say something about this one Ninjabread man is GARBAGE!!! It is worse the Superman 64, E.T. for the Atari and many other crappy games before this abomination. If I had one wish it would be Data Design Interactive would go Bankrupt. I personally thought that Sonic Next Gen was better than this. Do not ever buy it instead Get Super Mario Galaxy 1/2 or New Super Mario Bros Wii. Expand

1. Of the worst games you could ever have the misfortune of playing.
  2. Ninjabread Man lasted half an hour. HALF AN HOUR. Three levels down and I was booted straight back to the main menu without fanfare. I thought I'd pressed the Quit button by mistake... Half an hour and one hundred percent done.
  3. Very basic platform game with a promising lead character. Not actually awful but it's overpriced at 20 pounds and a little frustrating for younger players. [Christmas 2007, p.65]