• Publisher: D3
  • Release Date: Feb 10, 2009
8.5

1. Dec 1, 2010
    If you are looking for silly gory fun this is awesome. It plays well and is just crazy as a game. And who doesn't like bikinis and zombies? This could have been a worse game and I probably would have enjoyed it just for the visuals and the zombie shredding, but it turns out to be a good game overall, with good controls and addicting game play.
  2. BenG
    Sep 6, 2009
    quality framerates, but honestly this is the best (not to mention most elaborate) use of motion controls I've personally seen thus far, particularly the mudman combo which is one of the most rewarding maneuvers I've ever experienced in any game. If only there is an entire game based around controls like that but I only hear of games using the A button instead as if it's somehow a good thing. Well until such a game exists there is Onechanbara. Collapse

If you're looking for some cheap thrills, you could certainly do worse than this mindless hack-and-slash affair. If a little more work had been put into the game's presentation, this would actually be a highly recommended game.
  2. Gamers looking to burn $30 on this guilty pleasure should happily indulge.
  3. Onechanbara makes zombie-slaying women boring.