Pac-Man Party Wii

5.9

1. Oct 29, 2016
    Fun game, nice soundtrack. Love the new designs before the show ruined it. It's really fun to play. I love the mini bosses the strategy used for it. Kept beating my friends
  2. Aug 4, 2016
    This game is a kinda cheap ripoff of mario party and the minigames are kinda basic. But besides those problems the gameplay is fun and addicting the gameplay is also.
  3. Apr 25, 2012
    this game stunned me I just like it so much that I think it obviosly deserves this rating.
  4. Apr 24, 2012
    This game is good but I do not get it how people do not like it.I liked it a lot from the start and it was good.It is a copy from Mario Parity but it is still really good and really fun!
  5. Feb 27, 2012
    What a Mario Party rip-off! I have good reasons why I hate it besides calling Pac-Man Party a Mario Party Rip-Off. The Graphics are bright and playful tone, I love that. The character designs are T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E., what does that spell? Terrible! I also hated the sound effects so much that I acted like I'm deaf. I'd rather have a container of scorpions be poored into my bath tub underWhat a Mario Party rip-off! I have good reasons why I hate it besides calling Pac-Man Party a Mario Party Rip-Off. The Graphics are bright and playful tone, I love that. The character designs are T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E., what does that spell? Terrible! I also hated the sound effects so much that I acted like I'm deaf. I'd rather have a container of scorpions be poored into my bath tub under playing this awful game. Oh yeah, I'd wish that this game is never made and I hope that they'd stick with the Pac-Man World designs. I found this game disappointing and boring way too quickly. What was Namco thinking? Are you kidding about looking up Mario Party and say, "Oh yeah, let's go rip-off Mario Party because it's soooo popular." Sure I loved the Mario Party series for years. Sure I loved the original arcade Pac-Man and the Mini-Games. Oh yeah, you know what else this game is a rip-off of? Pac-Man Fever! That's right! Pac-Man Fever, right besides Mario Party. I highly suggest you think twice before buying the game, so I hope you rent it first before buying the game. I can ensure you that if you buy it before renting. I'd wish for a better game than this. I'm giving this an F- and I want improvements. My other words, Do not buy this game. Expand
  6. Dec 25, 2011
    This game was a huge disappointment. It is not as colorfully vibrant as I was expecting. The game story is weak and uninteresting. The mini games are fun and some have a high replay value. Creating buildings, obtaining points and winning a board is not as rewarding as it should feel. The boss fights are a positive though.
  7. Dec 28, 2010
    I've enjoyed Mario Party for years with my kiddos and was a huge fan of Pac-Man when I was a kid myself, so I didn't think I'd go to far out on a limb picking up this little nugget. While not as enjoyable as the Mario version, I love the characters from my past and enjoy the games. The only real complaints I have, even though I really didn't have high expectations, is that the powerI've enjoyed Mario Party for years with my kiddos and was a huge fan of Pac-Man when I was a kid myself, so I didn't think I'd go to far out on a limb picking up this little nugget. While not as enjoyable as the Mario version, I love the characters from my past and enjoy the games. The only real complaints I have, even though I really didn't have high expectations, is that the power pellets are called "cookies." I know, pretty minor, but I was mildly irritated about it the whole time. Pac-Man party is adorable if you have kids with whom you play video games. It's a great family experience. Expand
  8. Dec 1, 2010
    Why did i do it? Weak. It's just weak. Somehow I fetl that they oculd add something interesting to this old dinosaur of a series, but I was wrong. Ithink it's time for Pac-Man to retire. His reign is over.
  9. Apr 24, 2012

#28 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2010
#40 Most Shared Wii Game of 2010

1. Feb 10, 2011
    Pac-Man Party has a lot of the right elements, but Namco wasn't able to fit them together to make a worthwhile game.
  2. Feb 6, 2011
    Pac-Man Party is quite a surprising party game. The minigames are as good as, if not better, than some of the Mario Party games offered recently, while the board game elements are more engaging than most of the current party games.
  3. Jan 10, 2011
    An overall boring experience is partially saved by the arcade games collection included.