8.8

1. Sep 21, 2010
    It's very difficult not to give this title a perfect 10. I'm a pinball nut and pretty much have purchased every pinball sim that I have come across. It is a fair comment to say that this is the only one i have ever thought i have not wasted my money on. It truly immerses you so much you will feel like you actually are playing real machines. I should give a perfect 10 as the tables areIt's very difficult not to give this title a perfect 10. I'm a pinball nut and pretty much have purchased every pinball sim that I have come across. It is a fair comment to say that this is the only one i have ever thought i have not wasted my money on. It truly immerses you so much you will feel like you actually are playing real machines. I should give a perfect 10 as the tables are varied and are all great tables but i tend not to give perfect 10 scores. This comes as close as possible and a few more newer tables with multiball would have been the ticket. But, overall you can buy this game for $15 almost anywhere and it is a definate must have for anyone with a wii console. Expand
  2. Sep 11, 2010
    Probably the most realized pinball simulator I've ever played. The pinball machines presented here are entertaining, and depending on the style of pinball machine you prefer, completely addictive. I also appreciate that, aside from just gunning for high score, each table has their own goals that allows you to unlock some pretty snazzy features.

1. If you do like pinball, you're in luck--Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection is as close to owning a real pinball table as most people are going to get. [Apr 2008, p.90]
    Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection was made for pinball wizards: it's a fantastic fan service of the game's recent past that puts excellent attention to the detail of the genre.
  3. This collection of 10 pinball tables offers more than enough variety to justify the price that you pay for infinite credits.