7.2

1. TF
    Jun 15, 2007
    Do not buy this clunker! Gets old VERY quick. Control of game play is very confusing and lacks intuitiveness. No tuitorial to explain how to control the game.
  2. JimP.
    Jul 4, 2007
    This game is really fun and a great workout. the only things bad about this game don't have to do with the game, they all have to do with the Wii. I recommend you rent this game and see how u like it.
  3. BryanMccann
    Sep 20, 2007
    this game is pritty good for a rental. the conrtols are not that confusing it just takes a little time to get used to them. and the game is just fun. it feels just like your a pirate. I don't rember if there was first person view. the only two games i really hate for the wii are that Tomachage game and Spiderman 3 o and i forgot that duck shooting thing.
  4. WilliamB.
    Jun 21, 2007
    I rented this game and found it to be a good workout and a lot of fun. It isn't the hardest game and thats the way I like it, plus the visuals aren't bad for the wii.
  5. JoeyB.
    Jul 24, 2007
    Nice controls. a very good game on wii.
  6. SezB.
    Aug 28, 2007
    This game is not bad but its very easy and completes quickly but overall its fun and follow the film.
  7. BenL.
    Dec 20, 2007
    A game that is simple and a lot of fun. I like it that you have to swing your arm to slay the opponents. The only downfall is that it gets old quickly. A good game to buy if you're a fan of the movie.
  8. PeterH.
    Jan 27, 2008
    For anyone who is a fan of the movies, this game has everything you could want. Action packed battles, clever stunts, witty remarks from a highly convincing Captain Jack Sparrow, and furiously fun controls. The missions stay true to the films, as well as revealing many unseen parts of the plot, maintaining the feel of an adventure and suprise. The game features plenty of humour (even For anyone who is a fan of the movies, this game has everything you could want. Action packed battles, clever stunts, witty remarks from a highly convincing Captain Jack Sparrow, and furiously fun controls. The missions stay true to the films, as well as revealing many unseen parts of the plot, maintaining the feel of an adventure and suprise. The game features plenty of humour (even during the sword fights!), which provides the perfect atmosphere. A must have! 11/10. Expand
  9. JakeS.
    Dec 25, 2007
    Gets Very boring and you get tired of standing there and waving the nunchuck around.
  10. May 27, 2012
    An okay game, the controls get repetitive after a while of course, but the game is fun the first playthrough. After that there's little point in continuing to play it.

#61 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#27 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

Despite what high-school productions of Macbeth may illustrate, swordfighting is actually pretty hard work. So is making a good movie-based video game. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End for Wii fails at both of these tasks, and leaves you with a metaphorical pain in the neck and an all-too-real pain in the shoulder.
    At no time during our adventure we’re our minds collectively blown, but there were certainly high points during the game, making it worthy for a rental or used purchase.
  3. The dull, repetitive combat and uninspired mission structure prevent At World's End from being much fun.