Pokemon Battle Revolution Wii

6.7

1. Feb 26, 2014
    This game is a revolution for its graphics 3d and its controlle i dont understand why have a bad score.
    From my point view it is a great game for all.
  2. Feb 22, 2014
    Personally, I love this game, but I'm in the demographic that gamefreak was targeting with it. You have to be into competitive battling to enjoy it. That's why they have the feature to download your own teams into the game using your DS. If you're a casual player or newcomer, I would recommend a regular pokemon adventure game, However if you're into competitive battling, then there isPersonally, I love this game, but I'm in the demographic that gamefreak was targeting with it. You have to be into competitive battling to enjoy it. That's why they have the feature to download your own teams into the game using your DS. If you're a casual player or newcomer, I would recommend a regular pokemon adventure game, However if you're into competitive battling, then there is nothing that compares to the rush this game gives you. The atmosphere, the graphics, the mechanics, your personal avatar, the challenges it's amazing. Expand
  3. Apr 21, 2013
    Nice design and animation. The moves actually make contact and have excellent effects. People say the main thing wrong with the game is the need to have a DS to actually do something, otherwise you'll use the same Pokemon and lose, and I agree, but, only Pokemon fans for the most part play this, and most Pokemon fans have a DS and Pokemon
  4. WillT
    Dec 28, 2009
    This game is more underated than overated, graphics are one of the best on wii, extremely fun, brilliany multiplayer, great online, lots of customisation, got a DS, got pearl, diamond or platinum then this game is for you! if all you haters want a storyline, then go buy gale of darkness and a gamecube pad
  5. [anonymous]
    Aug 13, 2009
    Loved it! Great graphics, lighting, and sound. Downloading Poke'mon from DS to Wii was a quick and easy. For those of you who are whinning about how you NEED a DS to play, STOP because you don't NEED one. If you think that, go buy one you little cry babies.
  6. DanieloP.
    Jul 10, 2008
    Because is a game that you can explore and have creatures or pokemons in this case
    Mar 31, 2008
    For me, this is a game that many pokemon fans should get especially if you have a Nintendo DS and Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.
  8. MichaelK.
    Dec 27, 2007
    This is the second most played game in my families collection - after Lego Star Wars. My kids are fanatical about it. They love Pokeman. After playing this with them, I finally understand what the hell they have been doing with all those cards.
  9. OmarS.
    Oct 1, 2007
    I like the graphics and music, its not a bad game really like this person below it lacks story modes and mini-games, but i've seen it and its really good, by the way i think you missed 'physically hit each other' because they never used to do that in the previous games.
  10. SolomonR.
    Sep 20, 2007
    The stage music is great and its really cool to see pokemon physically for the first time, though it may lack a storyline and mini-games like in the stadium series on N64 it still pretty awesome, espicially wi-fi play, I recommend this game to anyone who is a pokemon fan.
  11. RahulS.
    Jun 27, 2007
    This game can really depend if you want to see beautifully rendered pokemon on the televison. This is one of the prettiest games on the wii, and the avatar that you get to make in the game is GREAt, it has more customizable features than the mii channel. I recommend this game to pokemon fans.

#17 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#8 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

1. Graphically, this game is incredible. Physical attacks cause Pokemon to actually make contact, and Special attacks damage the scenery. The Pokemon themselves are rendered incredibly well, as are the trainers. [JPN Import]
  2. Games Master UK
    It should come packaged with "Diamond/Pearl" for an extra 5 quid. It doesn't. Avoid. [Jan 2007, p.70]
  3. Nintendo Gamer