5.3

1. JuanD
    Jan 4, 2010
    The Wii play cd has better natural and realistic pool movements. Primarily when shooting the cue, the wii play has natural bring the stick back and move it forward to shoot, very real. The Pool Hall Pro has you move the wii controller back and simply release the b button to shoot, I compare this to the plunger on a pinball machine, very disappointing.
  2. BiraS
    Jul 15, 2009
    The game is cool, great for killing some time, controls and physics are realistic. Many varieties of billiards to choose. However, the music is quite annoying, and there is no way to "make" a female player profile. I played with my wife and I had to make a "male" player for her... lol.

1. Most people won’t get addicted, but it’s fun to play alone or with friends, and there are tons of options.
    Presentation may be lacking, but as a whole Pool Hall Pro is a decent game of billiards for a reasonable price. The motion controls work well enough that you won't be wrestling with them, and the sheer amount of modes make up for a lot of the other shortcomings.
  3. Sadly what little I can say about this game in a good way is so little that I am left with the fact I can only give this a recommendation of “Rent if you are totally bored” because this is one game that should have worked on the Wii but was thrown out the door without any serious work put into the graphics, design, gameplay, audio and controls.