8.0

1. Feb 12, 2012
    I had such a fun time with this game. I remember my friend brought it over and he had just got it so he hadn't played it yet and we ended up staying up all night playing it. Every minigame was fun as hell and some are even kind of challenging.
  2. Jul 25, 2014
    I did not enjoy the DS Raving Rabbids game, so never bought the Wii Raving Rabbids game. However, I played a lot of it recently to find out what it was like. At first I thought the game was fun, as I played all the good minigames, but then I got to the boring and broken ones, leaving the game unplayable. A few minigames are fun, but most are boring and a disgrace to the Rayman series.
  3. Jun 21, 2013
    perhaps it's because I played 2 and 3 first but i never found this one to be that special. If you're new then pick up either 2 or 3 but don't bother with this one.
  4. Oct 19, 2010
    Rayman Raving Rabbids is funny. It is full of stupid cartoon-like jokes where everyone can't help but laugh. The minigames themselves work okay, and it is absolutely hilarious at a party, but they feel a little gimmicky. Also there simply not enough of them and some of them, like the dancing game, get boring quickly. Get it if your willing to play through some mediocre minigames for a good laugh.
  5. Jul 26, 2014
    My personal opinion on this... "game" is that it's an isnult. All the people of my age that grew with Rayman and loved it for the plataformy action and the humor that was... kinda there were hoping for a new plataform Rayman game. And then we find out... this. A mess of minigames that wasn't like the trailers at all. Sour disappointment and so many rage... If it was a game without Rayman I might have passed it and had fun playing, but they ruined one of my favorite franchises. This is the "Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts", the "Star Fox Adventure" of Rayman. And I hate it. And even more so these stupid annoying rabbids. Expand
  6. Feb 6, 2014
    Many interesting minigame types with several levels of each type. Crazy art. Overall great game if it weren't for the numerous bugs which make certain levels unplayable. Such bugs and their quantity cannot be excused in a console game priced at ~50 EUR.

The experience is still engaging and addictive and the title's sense of humor is in a league of its own. It is almost unfair to label this effort a Rayman game because the real stars of the project are the bunnies, whose blank faces and inevitable agonized screams will make you laugh over and over again.
    I enjoyed the many mini-games I played, had a great time watching these little punk bastards suffer at my expense and loved thrusting plungers in their furry little faces. I would have like a bit more of a multiplayer challenge and some of the mini-games are less than fun, but on the whole, I rose up and took down as many Rabbids as possible.
    Aside from the seemingly requisite handful of games that just plain suck -- including a particularly painful one that has you slamming shut doors (via a shake of the Nunchuk), which sounds simple, but is infuriating as you attempt to find the sweet spot or figure out why it just doesn't respond to your commands sometimes -- the game's biggest fault is its surprising shortage of full-on multiplayer games.