6.8

1. Dec 1, 2010
    Not nearly as bad as I was expecting! This was a birthday gift and though it looked a bit lame it turned out to be good. If you like this type of game there is nothing that should keep you away from this except that it gets a little repetitive, but I didn't find it was so much so that I had to stop. It's a solid game and fans of the genre should pick it up. If you are delving into theNot nearly as bad as I was expecting! This was a birthday gift and though it looked a bit lame it turned out to be good. If you like this type of game there is nothing that should keep you away from this except that it gets a little repetitive, but I didn't find it was so much so that I had to stop. It's a solid game and fans of the genre should pick it up. If you are delving into the genre for the first time, this might be a decent starting point but don't hold it as the standard for the genre. Expand
  2. Jun 10, 2012
    This game is super fun. I've been playing it for a year now. It has an online mode where you can play with friends, and each character has their own special moveset/abilities. There's tons of weapons to make a custom character with, though the clothing options are a bit limited.
  3. Feb 17, 2015
    This game has good moves and each character has different unique abilities. However, this game is very difficult. Allies die way too easily, and some objectives are very unfair.

1. Dec 20, 2010
    The games suck. Not in a grand 'broken beyond redemption' sense, but in a more mediocre, 'nothing to see here, people' kind of way. Go spend your money on a good game. You'll be happier for it.
  2. Dec 20, 2010
    Given the fact that this is the franchise's real debut on a Nintendo console and Wii's success in bringing in new gamers, Samurai Warriors 3 is going to be the first chance for many gamers to try this controversial series, and to those people I definitely recommend at least giving it a try.
    While you will have to endure the game's horrible gameplay in order to gain access to this content, those who stick to the game will ultimately be rewarded with a rather satisfying game.