7.1

1. Dec 1, 2010
    Not nearly as bad as I was expecting! This was a birthday gift and though it looked a bit lame it turned out to be good. If you like this type of game there is nothing that should keep you away from this except that it gets a little repetitive, but I didn't find it was so much so that I had to stop. It's a solid game and fans of the genre should pick it up. If you are delving into theNot nearly as bad as I was expecting! This was a birthday gift and though it looked a bit lame it turned out to be good. If you like this type of game there is nothing that should keep you away from this except that it gets a little repetitive, but I didn't find it was so much so that I had to stop. It's a solid game and fans of the genre should pick it up. If you are delving into the genre for the first time, this might be a decent starting point but don't hold it as the standard for the genre. Expand
  2. Jun 10, 2012
    This game is super fun. I've been playing it for a year now. It has an online mode where you can play with friends, and each character has their own special moveset/abilities. There's tons of weapons to make a custom character with, though the clothing options are a bit limited.

1. Dec 20, 2010
    The games suck. Not in a grand 'broken beyond redemption' sense, but in a more mediocre, 'nothing to see here, people' kind of way. Go spend your money on a good game. You'll be happier for it.
  2. Dec 20, 2010
    Given the fact that this is the franchise's real debut on a Nintendo console and Wii's success in bringing in new gamers, Samurai Warriors 3 is going to be the first chance for many gamers to try this controversial series, and to those people I definitely recommend at least giving it a try.
    While you will have to endure the game's horrible gameplay in order to gain access to this content, those who stick to the game will ultimately be rewarded with a rather satisfying game.