7.1

1. StacyW
    Dec 29, 2009
    awesome game....one of the first Wii games we bought and i have 16 and 12 yr old girls. We love the old fashioned carnival games and the quests just keep on going in adventureland mode!
  2. KimA
    Jan 6, 2010
    Obviously this is not a game for hardcore gamers. It's a family party game meant to appeal to and entertain a wide range of ages as they play together. As a gaming parent, I feel it accomplishes that better than many games. Controls are fairly easy for little ones, with the element of chance tossed in for most games to prevent wins from being solely about skill. If you want a silly Obviously this is not a game for hardcore gamers. It's a family party game meant to appeal to and entertain a wide range of ages as they play together. As a gaming parent, I feel it accomplishes that better than many games. Controls are fairly easy for little ones, with the element of chance tossed in for most games to prevent wins from being solely about skill. If you want a silly game with quirky humor and a wide variety of games four players (some of them young children) can play together, this is the game for you. Collapse
  3. GuyM
    Dec 18, 2009
    I think its a very fun game! Contary to the adult gamers the children will not be bored easily. Its a fun and exciting game, its like going to 6 Flags without the travel! Have Fun!

1. Games are hard to control, repetitive, and not very fun. Single-player mode is tedious. Play value is how much the game has to offer, not just replayability.
  2. If you have a kid and are already planning a trip to Six Flags, this is a solid pick-up, as this $25 game has a $30 kid's admission voucher in it (if you go before the end of 2009,) so it's basically like getting the game for free. Just be prepared to hear complaints from a soon-to-be bored child a few days after purchase.
  3. Just do yourself a favor, skip this game and go have fun with the real thing.