5.7

1. Jan 30, 2014
    I love this game. I recently got a secondhand Wii. It has 40 odd games and some classics like Mario Galaxy etc.. But which game do I like to play most? This one. Soul Calibur has easy to pick up and responsive controls- the onscreen sword responds very well to the wii remote and num chuck.

The graphics are good, I found the story quite lightweight but entertaining. It is a good workout
    to play- I finish after a 20 minute session with a light sweat from swinging the remote about so much.

As a 32 year old gamer I have played a lot of serious PC games and have lately come to appreciate the casual fun that a fun sword swinging game like this offers.

I would give it 8 but seeing as how this game has so many miserable ratings I am upping it to 10 to push the meta up a bit. Enjoy!

1. Soulcalibur Legends is a trap, luring in gullible gamers with the promise of two-player co-op and a cast of characters from the series. Once you take the bait, the whole rusty contraption snaps shut – and you will carry the scars of playing it for the rest of your life.
    The main problem here is that it feels like Legends should have been a side mode in a proper Soulcalibur rather than its own game. There are some good ideas, but it doesn't feel like a complete game.
  3. There's certainly potential here, albeit squandered (in my opinion) on the Wii where like so many of its games, the hook--waving the Wiimote--is more curse than cool. [Dec 2007, p.81]