Spider-Man: Friend or Foe Wii

8.0

1. JoeG.
    Oct 6, 2007
    The multiplayer was surprisingly fun as the single player was at times repetitive. 7/10
  2. MichaelB.
    Oct 9, 2007
    Suprisingly fun... I grabbed this in a rental, and I'm having a good time with my wife. The difficulty is not high, but that's really what we're looking for. Simple, beat-em-up fun. She's not a fan of screaming and remote-throwing.
  3. StevenB.
    Oct 12, 2007
    Very enjoyable with a lot of variety. I personally love the sarcastic nature of this game.
  4. Jun 7, 2012
    A really, really good game for Spider-man fans of all ages. Even if you aren't really a spider-man fan, you'll still like the game because of its action, it's creative plot, the ability to play as villains, and it's family friendly nature. Anyone with a young or old Spider-man fan should get this game.

#87 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007

1. Never has a hero looked so stupid. As catastrophic as these missteps are, they pale in comparison to Spidey’s egregious video game blunder, Friend or Foe.
  2. Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, despite being aimed at a squarely younger audience, is a very fun game despite its simplicity. It doesn’t have the depth of something like say, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, but should provide plenty of fun for those looking for a simple brawler with characters from the Spider-Man universe.
  3. Some flashy action, a playful sense of humor, and a clean visual style bring this otherwise straightforward beat-'em-up to life.