6.7

1. Sep 10, 2011
    Though the game has very few characters to play as, it still does its job as a fantastic sword fighting game for the wii, honestly if any video game has my favorite villain of all time in it as a playable character, General Grievous, I think its an awesome game
  2. TomS
    Nov 13, 2008
    This game is good! The Clone Wars series is also pretty darn good if you ask me. Just because it is animated does not mean it is for kids only!
  3. MarkR
    Nov 16, 2008
    After playing this game for several days, I have come to the conclusion that the reviews are all wrong. The combat is deep, the controls precise and the game play: pure enjoyment. This game has turned this non Star Wars fan into a rabid fanboi!!!
  4. JohnM
    Nov 26, 2009
    This game is absolutely fantastic. I put off buying the game due to low review scores, but after a furious week of playing, I realized that the low review scores are simply due to fanboy reviewers crying "I like your old stuff better than your new stuff". This has nothing to do with the playability or enjoyment of the game, but rather their dislike of the direction Lucas is taking the This game is absolutely fantastic. I put off buying the game due to low review scores, but after a furious week of playing, I realized that the low review scores are simply due to fanboy reviewers crying "I like your old stuff better than your new stuff". This has nothing to do with the playability or enjoyment of the game, but rather their dislike of the direction Lucas is taking the franchise. Overall the game is amazing. Controls are tight, gameplay is pure fun and combat strategy is deep. if you actually try to come up with a strategy, you can disembowel wagglers with ease. Simply perfect! Expand

The shallow fighting system, the teenage snark and animation won't impress older fans of the series, but it's good fun for younger Jedis in training.
    It's the closest a videogame has come to giving players mastery of the ultimate sci-fi weapon, though the controls are so simple, and the story and multiplayer options so lacking, that it will likely appeal only to the same young boys as the film, which hits homevideo this week.
    Lightsaber Duels may not be exactly what fans were clamoring for when Nintendo unveiled the Wii's lightsaber-esque controllers, but it's still quite enjoyable. The single-player experience won't last you long, though, so you might not want to invest in the game unless you plan on playing with a buddy.