8.0

1. Jan 26, 2014
    The force powers are fun but the game is very linear. Move from area to area killing everything and repeat. Found the wii controls get very confused when things get hectic. The character would sometimes run off of his own accord. Even more frustrating is the dueling; the controller doesn't always react properly or quickly enough which is very frustrating.
  2. Oct 24, 2013
    The character models look weird but that doesn't matter. The game does a great job with the Wii remote and nunchuck, the cut scenes felt like an all new Star Wars movie and it was very enjoyable.
  3. Nov 20, 2011
    Alright, this game was OK. The game itself felt a bit too short. It felt very restricted since you were forced to land at a certain place. Also, I wish the multiplayer was more than just two players. But other than that the game was actually pretty fun.
  4. Nov 8, 2011
    This game is just one giant, endless, awesome battle that I never get tired with. The controls work well with force and lightsaber attacks. This endless battle is a near-perfect game.
  5. Aug 22, 2011
    A very alive feel in the gameplay with some cool interaction, the Wii version feels very unique in this side in the other view, the surprisement won't last forever , it gets old. I think the force unleashed didn't felt very unleashed, I think it felt unresponsive.
  6. Jan 31, 2011
    Pretty good plot. But VERY short. I finished this game in one day. Very easy. I think they could add more to it. Not very appealing graphics. Anyway, a great rental!
  7. Aug 29, 2010
    I played and finished both this Wii version and the Xbox 360 version and I must say that this version is unfortunately the worst one. While the controls may create more realism, it does not offer great visuals. Yes I know the wii has lesser graphics, but Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3 look far more better than this. Another thing is that they removed scenes and ideas that made the storyline on the 360 very engaging and very movie like material. But to compensate, they create a duel mode that is not quite amazing, but still offers something interesting to battle with a friend. If you don't own the other consoles then you should still pick up this game if you are big fan of star wars because is still an experienced not to be missed. Expand

1. The multiplayer mode provides some good (if short-lived) entertainment - especially since the roster includes some fan-favorite "expanded universe" characters - but the story, the always-excellent Star Wars tunes, and the Force-powered combat are the real draws for fans. [Oct 2008, p.88]
  2. It's short and it's frustrating, but you'll still have a reasonably good time with this force-powered adventure.
  3. Not an Empire Strikes Back life-changer, but a Return of hte Jedi romp. Plenty of technical hiccups, but fun is never far off. Duelling is alright, too. [Nov 2008, p.50]