• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Oct 6, 2009
8.1

1. May 16, 2011
    I bought this game for the Wii system about a month ago and forgot I had it. I found it last week in the bag and decided to put it in my system. I am TOTALLY satisfied with it!!! I was so surprised and impressed at the time of my weigh it to see that it's done exactly the way they do it on the show. I found myself getting nervous and then excited to see that I lost two pounds. I've decided that maybe I should eat better to see if how much I can lose on a diet and working out. I'd recommend this game to anyone!!!! Expand
  2. Sep 22, 2010
    I started this program 8 months ago. I lost 70 pounds in 7 months. I love that the workouts get more difficult each week and really do give you a workout. I also love that you are held accountable for your workouts by losing points each week if you don't complete them. I have noticed a few cases where my movements did not register. One exercise in particular that never registers, but overall not an issue. The only other issue I have found is the inconsistency of the weekly challenge. I have done some where I broke records most rounds and still got "0" credit for it which is frustrating. But 72 lbs. lost from a size 16 to a 4 are results that can't be argued with! Expand

1. The harder players work out the better the avatars will look at the end of their program. This is a neat extra incentive to continue to play this game.
  2. One might be quick to pass a title like this off as an attempt to cash in on a popular TV show. Heck, we see it all the time. There is real value here though....The game is an extension of the show in that it provides a new way of enabling people to lose weight and this deserves praise.
  3. Fans of the show will enjoy this title immensely, while others can still get a lot out of the content offered here, especially if their only exposure to exercise is Wii Fit.