7.4

1. Feb 5, 2012
    The game is not that bad! It's really fun! I thing I don't really like in this game is the camera. Graphics are good for a wii game but the gameplay is extremely fun. The designs are great as well. This game is really fun because you get to build and design rollercoasters and play alot of minigames as well. This game has deserve a must buy for any wii gamer! Gameplay: 9.1
    Sound: 8.0
    Sound: 8.0
    Design: 8.5
    Graphics: 7.5
    Camera: 6.5
  2. Dec 28, 2012
    This game is excellent. I only suggest you buy the game on a different system because of the complication of tilting the Wii Remote to do practically everything in the game.
  3. Sep 11, 2013
    This game is actually really fun, you can build and make your own roller coasters plus play mini games.

Thrillville: Off the Rails is really fun to play. Score: 3/5.
  4. Feb 22, 2014
    This game is fantastic, great graphics, nice gameplay, it is so much fun to build insane roller-coasters. You can do anything in this. If you want a Game where you can build insane roller-coasters and tons of great fun, this is the game for you! hours of great fun i loved it, I am going to play this game again! it is Soooo much fun!

If the game's structure sounds like it would appeal to you, consider giving it a try because (for the most part) the pros outweigh the cons.
  2. It's perfect for children, for whom things don't have to "be integrated" or "logical". A series of semi-amusing, unconnected activities: sounds a lot like a sandbox, which, once you graduate middle school, loses its charm unless you can bring your gat.
    If you can put up with some repetition and the simplicity of the management system, you'll enjoy yourself. Most of the mini-games are quite a bit of fun, too, and they make for some good multiplayer sessions.