6.3

1. Sep 25, 2013
    This game is a lot of fun in coop, but it can be fun in singleplayer too. The arcade mode is great If you have a friend by your side then this game is realy good
  2. May 18, 2012
    Mmmmmm... Dont bad dont awesome, but very entertaining! The style arcade is, wow, the controls dont are very bad.. This game is awesome.. Maybe is something frustrating, but the mode campaign is very good and large.. I recommend this game, is.... ¡Good!
  3. Nov 21, 2010
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Frustration for Wii - Games should be fun but this one isn't. If you are trying to play it solo you will find yourself doing the same scene over and over and over again even at lowest difficulty. Your AI Buddy is simply not smart enough, decides to reload an almost full mag while your enemy triggers the alert, stays in the gas cloud instead of advancing, carries a sniper rifle but tries to shoot an enemy at the other end of the village with his assault rifle and so on and so on.

If you play this with a real person instead its fun - which only lasts short. The 30 advertised missions are actually 10 missions/settings divided in to three parts each. I highly doubt you need more then 4 hours to get through the whole game with a skilled partner on your side. With all the retries it took me 6 hours solo.

The game itself is a simple light gun rail shooter with the option to decide when you advance. There are no decisions you can make in terms of where to advance, there game follows one straight path till the end.

Story-wise this game is the bottom end of all Tom Clancy games. There is a bad guy, again he is Russian - that's the story. You go in, kill 1000 guys, game over. No secrets revealed, no surprises, no twists no turns nothing. Not even a cut scene.
  4. Nov 17, 2010
    My brother and I just picked this up and we are enjoying the coop game. It's preety sweet to play with someone beside you and much better than when you play single player. There are cool weapons, you get to pick who does what in each level and it's a fun shooter. We have Ghost Squad but this game is way harder and we really have tp work together to get the job done. The story is just ok but there is lots of fun in just trying to complete the level and in the beginning of the game you play this cool drone and take out soooooo many enemies. It's not call of duty for sure, but its a fun game to play with someone. Some of the review people are giving it 3/10 but we think this game is more of a 7/10. Try for youself and see what you tink. Collapse
  5. Nov 17, 2010

The combination of the lackluster settings and tedious gameplay makes for a disappointing game. Straight up, Ghost Recon is just a pitiful rail shooter, and with the amount of other good rail shooters on Wii, there is no reason to even think about getting this game.
  2. A dumbed down on-rails shooter, albeit a half-decent one. [Christmas 2010, p.82]
  3. Dec 29, 2010