• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Nov 14, 2010
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Nov 17, 2010
    As an illustrator I wanted to pick this up so that my son would be able to practice his drawing skills since he uses the Wii so much (and I was curious to see how well it worked myself). So far I have found myself trying to see just how good a drawing (or painting) I can make.

I was very surprised at how responsive this tablet really is. After you connect your Wii remote to the tablet and
    fit it into the slot, It works very well and the included software really has enough tools to actually create a very nice piece of artwork. Changing tools and correcting mistakes is as easy as pressing a button. You can save the file to an SD card and upload it to your computer to do with as you see fit.

If you also pick up "Pictionary" to go with it, get ready to have a blast playing this game as the UDraw tablet works perfectly with the game.

If your child loves to draw or even if a parent loves to draw the UDraw tablet for the WII is a great choice and you won't be disappointed.

1. Oct 21, 2011
    uDraw Game Tablet + uDraw Studio + uDraw Pictionary. Drawing tablet for Wii is very original concept and it works quite well. The bundled uDraw Studio is nice application for children and the digitized Pictionary keeps adults occupied. [May 2011]
  2. Apr 17, 2011
    The uDraw Studio software is generally excellent, accessible for new or casual artists, and has the potential for highly detailed art. The main drawback is the GameTablet's lack of true sensitivity - when you venture into more complicated work it becomes far trickier and more of a hassle to use, with constant switching of options required to get the strokes just right.
  3. Apr 1, 2011