Virtua Tennis 2009 Wii

7.7

1. lukes
    Jun 12, 2009
    Very happy with the game. Wii motion plus works very well, but does does take some skill to get to work with you.
  2. GarethM
    Jun 16, 2009
    Best tennis game on the Wii! It's great without the motion plus and the motion plus just makes it all the more fun.
  3. JorgeP
    Jun 25, 2009
    It's funny to play and controls are good.
  4. MaxC
    Jul 13, 2009
    This game looks awesome but i hear alot of good reviews aswell as bad ones but one thing that bugs me is J S made me think that in 2 player its NOT even split screen and also ive seeen the gameplay and the scoreboard thing J S was talking about would start to annoy me too, for me its a toss up between this and grand slam , but my brother hates games with bad graphics soo even though This game looks awesome but i hear alot of good reviews aswell as bad ones but one thing that bugs me is J S made me think that in 2 player its NOT even split screen and also ive seeen the gameplay and the scoreboard thing J S was talking about would start to annoy me too, for me its a toss up between this and grand slam , but my brother hates games with bad graphics soo even though grandslam might have better gameplay the graphics are too cartoony for me i just hope wii motion + will actually work and make it a more realistic fun game :) Collapse

#43 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2009

1. What Virtua Tennis lacks in panache or style, it makes up for with substance, including a comprehensive World Tour mode and the best tennis controls on Wii. [July 2009, p.62]
  2. It’s a solid step up from what’s been on the Wii so far, and it’s addictive enough that we kept playing well past the point where our arms got sore.
  3. As a first attempt at Wii MotionPlus controls this is a decent effort, but it's not quite the definitive article. [July 2009, p.88]