We Love Golf! Wii

• Release Date: Jul 15, 2008
6.0

1. MickMoose
    Jul 4, 2008
    We Love Golf? Not this aimed at under 5s, chintzy, annoying, cartoons with stupid tunes version of golf we don't. Even the wiimote squawks at you with the annoyance of an ill disciplined child. The control is poor, makes wii sports golf look awesome. Proof that some mags sites get paid to give favourable reviews. 80%? They've bumped their heads!
  2. Fryfat
    Jul 28, 2008
    Another disappointing game. This is far from realistic golf. The graphics are very "kiddy". I played Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 for the PS3 and this was the best golf game out on the market. I would recommend this game for very young children, but other than that, avoid this game.

#58 Most Shared Wii Game of 2008

1. Nintendo Gamer
    Camelot have done it again, weaving their unique brand of golfing simplicity on a console where swing confusion rules. It could do with some padding, but this is a great start. [Mar 2008, p.56]
  2. The onscreen golf is just as poor as the disappointing gameplay mechanics. [July 2008, p.93]
  3. Nintendo Power
    As anyone who has played a "Mario Golf" title can tell you, developer Camelot knows how to make a great golf game. [Aug 2008, p.88]