Wii Play: Motion Wii

6.0

1. Sep 4, 2011
    The idea behind this game is to features the Wii MotionPlus controller's new capabilities. Unfortunately, Wii Play: Motion does not even entirely deliver in that department. Noticed a few annoying glitches while playing 3 or 4 games out of the 12 included. Having played all Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort and it's younger brother, Wii Play, I can say without a doubt that this sequel is theThe idea behind this game is to features the Wii MotionPlus controller's new capabilities. Unfortunately, Wii Play: Motion does not even entirely deliver in that department. Noticed a few annoying glitches while playing 3 or 4 games out of the 12 included. Having played all Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort and it's younger brother, Wii Play, I can say without a doubt that this sequel is the weakest of all four. I got a "been there, done that" feeling when playing the first time and none of the games made me want to come back for more. Despite the fact that you'll probably get bored of solo play within the first hour of gaming, if you can find a group of friends to play along, there's still a good amount of fun you can get with this bundle. In a nutshell, buy this bundle for the remote, not the game and enjoy whatever fun it gives you but don't expect to be amazed this time around. Expand
  2. Mar 18, 2017
    Much better then the first game I think it's been years seen I played it .

#11 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2011
#26 Most Shared Wii Game of 2011

1. Dec 12, 2011
    Given the price point for Wii Play Motion, $49.99 it's tough to recommend the title if you're not in the market for another Wii Remote. But if you don't have the Wii Motion+ adapter, just need another remote or are getting the hankering to try out some newer minigames to help flesh out your next Wii party, then this is a solid acquisition, as long as you know what you're getting.
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 19, 2011
    Motion is surprisingly good party game. Besides shaking, Nintendo has invented other uses for wiimote. This is harmless casual fun, which can be used to replace board games or extremely dull holiday photograph marathon. [Aug 2011]
  3. Games Master UK
    Sep 9, 2011
    Destined to make a lesser impact than the original, but it's still and improvement. [Oct 2011, p.97]