7.2

1. Oct 30, 2013
    Super generic, yet super fun. Alien Rage happens when you combine Gears Of War and Crysis in a terrible, lazy way. Although all what Alien Rage do is ripping off ideas from other shooter giants, it is still a fun game and it gives you memories of the old Quake III days. I will recommend this game for a 10$ bargain,
  2. Oct 25, 2013
    I played the game a few hours and one of the things that I do not like boring claustrophobic locations. Overall the game at first glance, makes a good impression. However, after a few hours you're tired of the boring shooting environment. Let's play a game for me but not for long.
  3. Oct 29, 2013
    Love this game. For an arcade game it's a really fun FPS. It's absolutely old school in it's approach very fast paced, shoot the hell out of everything with rapid fire weapons and explosives and progress to the next level. It's very derivative of some of the older Unreal games (uses Unreal engine I think) but satisfying. Auto-aim makes it a fun romp since the number of enemies can be a challenge. Kind of a throw back but it's the first arcade game in a while that I can't stop playing... Expand

1. Nov 14, 2013
    Alien Rage could have been a thousand times worse, but even a thousand times better. We can definitely recommend it only to hardcore fans of FPS and science fiction.
  2. Nov 11, 2013
    Alien Rage is a game whose initial presentation evokes the likes of Halo, Gears of War, and Killzone, but never lives up to such standards. Frustrating and often unfair difficulty, tedious boss fights, and bland level design make this game feel like an empty shell of its lofty inspirations. In a genre saturated with great games, you could do much better than Alien Rage.
  3. Nov 8, 2013
    Alien Rage may have made a positive impact if it were released in 2007; however its ambition isn’t matched in execution. The shooting and technical graphics work well, but a lack of distinctive moments fail to distinguish Alien Rage from a sea of same-y space-marine, sci-fi, alien shooters.