8.3

1. Nov 8, 2011
    The Assassin's Creed II expansion pack!
    A wonderful marketing technique of Ubisoft to milk the public's love of Ezio for everything it's worth. Just enough detail addition to make it a great installment.
  2. Aug 8, 2012
    This game was great, I enjoyed playing through the new addition to the Assassin's Creed world, however I didn't feel like it improved much upon Assassin's Creed II, nevertheless, I would still recommend it.
  3. Mar 22, 2014
    The story wasn't as strong in AC Brotherhood, but it further expanded on it's gameplay elements with tons of new content. The location being set in Rome felt just as fresh as it did in AC2.
  4. Oct 15, 2012
    On a replay, I love this game. It was always good, but it's unspeakably better since experiencing Revelations and coming back to it. The comparison between the two made ALL the difference. The story is good and works as a solid extension on the second game, though the excuse for making Ezio earn weapons and armour from the beginning feels a bit forced and cheap. The integration of familiarOn a replay, I love this game. It was always good, but it's unspeakably better since experiencing Revelations and coming back to it. The comparison between the two made ALL the difference. The story is good and works as a solid extension on the second game, though the excuse for making Ezio earn weapons and armour from the beginning feels a bit forced and cheap. The integration of familiar characters is spectacular and had me emotionally engaged throughout both in Ezio's AND Desmond's stories. The big drawbacks for me are the cut and paste, but less successful, equivalents of assassin's tombs (they're fine, but less exciting and make less sense the second time around), and the way in which you're rushed through the end section of the game. Glyph puzzles are present, and though the intros from Subject 16 are sorely missed, they're still as creepy, cryptic and strangely informative as ever. While it doesn't match up to the quality of Assassin's Creed 2 in my mind, it's still a game more than worth buying. Expand
  5. Nov 29, 2012
    Really enjoyed the single player and the multiplayer had great ideas but the servers took longer than a black person walkin on the road they never go by the rules
  6. Nov 7, 2013
    Brotherhood is a nice continuation of the storyline established in AC2. Ezio is older, has more responsibilities and the new brotherhood task management is a nice addition. A real shame that BH simply rehashes everything else and does little to expand on the previous games.

It was nice to see the Desmond sections getting more attention and now actually feel like a part of the game. Desmond and friends actually feel important this time round. Also Desmond steps up and becomes a rather important character to the series (before I just saw him as a plot device.)

The story is still riveting, leading you deeper and deeper into the complex tale and I can not fault the writing at all. Characters are the same, just older, as they were in the last game.

If anything, my only real gripe with this game is that it doesn't really take as much of a leap in innovation like AC2 did from AC1. That aside, it's still allot of fun.

Overall:
    More of the same, but that isn't a bad thing, just a shame as they could have done more with it.
  7. Aug 15, 2013
    Well implemented characterization, decent voice acting and some pretty nice gameplay additions, Brotherhood did just enough to come out of the shadow of Assassin's Creed II. Ezio is a likeable character and the Brotherhood adds a nice new depth to the storyline. While the training could be somewhat of a grind, it's not too laborious to put you off. An enjoyable experience from start to finish.
  8. Dec 6, 2014
    Another excellent story in the life of Ezio, who is just as loveable as he was before. Brotherhood also adds a never before seen multiplayer mode to the Assassin's Creed franchise, that is surprisingly addictive.
  9. Jun 9, 2013
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is the best Assassin's Creed game that I have played (granted that I have only played this and the first game). The combination of multi-player and single-player is great.

The campaign was a little confusing for me due to the fact that I didn't play Assassin's Creed 2, but once i got the general gist if what was happening I enjoyed it even more. While the campaign is great, I didn't really care for most of the side missions. The combat, while it is good, isn't all that different and doesn't change itself throughout the game as it should.

The multi-player is awesome and absurdly unique. You are hunting down and assassin while other assassins are hunting you down. With progression in levels, you unlock more abilities and makes the re-play value very high.

Assasssin's Creed: Brotherhood is much better than the first Assassin's Creed game. I can't compare it to the rest of the series since I haven't played them, but they all seem the same.
  10. Oct 10, 2011
    Pretty much Assassin's Creed 2 with multiplayer. Though I think it's a really good game overall and the multiplayer is fun as hell, it doesn't really improve on the overall gameplay. The story is a continuation of Assassin's Creed 2 and that's pretty much what I can say really because it is a very expected story. Gameplay wise, from the shorter length compared to 2 and the same gameplayPretty much Assassin's Creed 2 with multiplayer. Though I think it's a really good game overall and the multiplayer is fun as hell, it doesn't really improve on the overall gameplay. The story is a continuation of Assassin's Creed 2 and that's pretty much what I can say really because it is a very expected story. Gameplay wise, from the shorter length compared to 2 and the same gameplay mechanics, it just felt like it should have been released as a DLC instead of a full retail game. Please just give us Assassin's Creed 3 as quickly as you can. Expand
  11. Nov 17, 2010
    It's good. Nothing really changes from 1 &2 besides multiplayer. It's a good idea, but it took forever to actually get to play a multiplayer match. Also, glitches in multiplayer are horrendous. My friend got it the same day and we both had the same problems of other players showing up during the match then disappearing.
  12. Jan 10, 2011
    I loved the first AC, I briefly played the 2nd but I am clearly enjoying Brotherhood. There is much to like about Brotherhood but the main things are that it gives you the combined abilities of both 1, 2 and more. You don't have to play the previous games to purchase this title as you will be given a up to date collection told by the protagonist. I would recommend that you skip buying 1 &I loved the first AC, I briefly played the 2nd but I am clearly enjoying Brotherhood. There is much to like about Brotherhood but the main things are that it gives you the combined abilities of both 1, 2 and more. You don't have to play the previous games to purchase this title as you will be given a up to date collection told by the protagonist. I would recommend that you skip buying 1 & 2 if you've never played AC before and just go for Brotherhood. If you have already played the previous 2 titles, this might feel a little repetitive. But the ability to have a group of assassins under your command... AWESOME. "As I leapt down from a high ledge, I landed my blades on the necks of 2 unsuspecting guards; alerting the brute armored like a tank glimmering in the virtual sun. As he shouted for reinforcements the yard was soon filled with 8 - 12 soldiers, with a wave of my right hand; 4 assassins leapt from rooftops and decimated all guards in moments." That NEVER gets old Expand
  13. Mar 19, 2011
    The combat is still frustrating/boring and there isn't enough new content, but if you liked AC2, you'll enjoy continuing Ezio's story. Most of the time, getting that perfect kill from the shadows outweighs the flaws of this game.
  14. Jun 25, 2011
    This game is great, for the first half of it. For the first half of the game, maybe a little more, you are excited to play the game for long hours, and to return quickly. By the second half, it becomes painful. You want to beat the game, but it you don't want to play it. Its like a chore your parents give you, that you really don't want to do, but you have to. This is the type of gameThis game is great, for the first half of it. For the first half of the game, maybe a little more, you are excited to play the game for long hours, and to return quickly. By the second half, it becomes painful. You want to beat the game, but it you don't want to play it. Its like a chore your parents give you, that you really don't want to do, but you have to. This is the type of game where you can't just stop playing the game without finishing it, but it is extremely tiring and boring to finish. Its a game you want to end. The story is great, and the action is as well. The way they include this storyline perfectly into the past is impressive, but nothing that hasn't been seen in one of their other games. It was impressive in the first game, but now its like they are trying to make you buy it because of the uniqueness of the story. The action is great as always. You could play this game for hours while running around and killing guards or civilians. But if that is what you want this game for, then I would recommend Grand Theft Auto. My favorite thing about this game is the incredible graphics and precise detail of the cities in the game. This packed in with the amazing free roam make the game visibly enjoyable. This is what makes the game. Without the free roam, and unique graphics, this game would be a complete failure. The Colosseum caught my eye because of tis incredible detail and preciseness. Da Vinci had some cool appearances, although not as much asI would have wanted. Overall, I think this game is definitely a game that should buy preowned from gamestop, and then return it within a week. Expand
  15. May 2, 2012
    This game is fully dependent on what type of gamer you are: multiplayer or campaign, graphics or gameplay. This game was mildly appealing for the first month i owned it, then i traded it in. I focus on multiplayer and graphics for these games and shooters. This game has sub-par graphics, fine multiplayer, and fine gameplay and campaign. Buy with caution...
  16. Feb 26, 2013
    "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" is a sequel to "Assassin's Creed 2" and continues the story of Ezio. Game takes place mainly in Rome, that has much to discover and explore.
    There is not much of new comparing to the second game, but yet the game improves combat gameplay. Some fighting scenes were difficult, for some reason scene in Coliseum doesn't leave my mind. The game had much new stuff for multiplayer gamers. If you are not into online gaming, still you'll have much to do in singleplayer campaign. Story is not a strong side of "Assassin's Creed" (I'm not saying anything about AC III, it was terrific) and here I felt it again, boredom after first half of the game. After playing through "Brotherhood" you'll have a feeling, that it is just an addition to the game, too big for DLC, but not a standalone game. Yet, worth its money.
  17. Nov 20, 2013
    I did in fact really enjoy this game but again it was a little too easy and a lot of the time just felt like I was playing a massive expansion of assassin's creed 2 rather than a new title.
  18. Jun 18, 2013
    A new entry providing little innovation from it's predecessor that could also be considered as a standalone expansion rather than a new game. It suffers from a small environment only giving players the chance to explore one city rather than several different ones. On the bright side it is the first game that allows the player to start they're own assassins guild.

19. Dec 20, 2010
    I have to echo DigitalShark's sentiments completely. The free running gimmick was enough to keep me entertained when the first game came out but it's not enough to carry another two titles. A story that advances too slowly and some seriously repetitive gameplay have me turned off to this series. Sorry, but carrying a box of flowers for some wench isn't my idea of fun.
  20. Nov 24, 2010
    I keep giving the AC series a shot, as there is much to appreciate, but based on my experience with these games and my own preferences, this may be the last AC game I bother with. I seem to be in the minority, but I find these games rather dull and extremely repetitive, regardless of the pretty environments. This game in particular (as hinted at by the title) does not feel like aI keep giving the AC series a shot, as there is much to appreciate, but based on my experience with these games and my own preferences, this may be the last AC game I bother with. I seem to be in the minority, but I find these games rather dull and extremely repetitive, regardless of the pretty environments. This game in particular (as hinted at by the title) does not feel like a standalone game, it feels like more of the same of the last installment, sort of a glorified expansion pack. For people who love the series I guess this is more than enough, for me it is more of the same and a very narrow experience. I am also quite surprised that more people don't dislike the Animus stuff as much as I do, which has always felt awkward and tacked on since the first game (it doesn't help that our hero looks like a douche) - half baked sci fi elements used to make a very simple game appear complicated. With the addition of "Da Vinci Code" type conspiracy and "secrets" which were greatly expanded in AC2, I find the game comes off as just plain silly, and not in any way profound which it seems to insist that it is. I gave this a shot, but I think I am done with AC for good at this point. Expand
  21. Dec 27, 2010
    Excellent music score, good variety in side missions, and lots to do. This game really surprised me as Ubisoft Montreal usually spits out complete unplayable trash. While I am surprised at how good the game is, the taint of Ubisoft Montreal is evident in the frequent bugs, TERRIBLE climbing puzzles that rely on imprecise controls, and the nearly unplayable multilayer. I have gone up to 2Excellent music score, good variety in side missions, and lots to do. This game really surprised me as Ubisoft Montreal usually spits out complete unplayable trash. While I am surprised at how good the game is, the taint of Ubisoft Montreal is evident in the frequent bugs, TERRIBLE climbing puzzles that rely on imprecise controls, and the nearly unplayable multilayer. I have gone up to 2 hours attempting to join a multi player game before quitting for the day. Aren't these guys trained/educated/degreed in how to make games? Or did the multiple interns and trainees I saw in the credits build the whole thing? Making this huge of a flaw in a game is hilarious and sad at the same time. Expand
  22. Dec 27, 2010
    Garbage... another poor game-movie like any other ''wow good graphics game! ''this generation that requires no skill to beat and again with laughable AI and no missions diversity.Seriously good graphics? I just can't understand how reviewers are blind about the actual game play and content and they just praise the visuals, cut scenes and voice acting ( that is not even that goodGarbage... another poor game-movie like any other ''wow good graphics game! ''this generation that requires no skill to beat and again with laughable AI and no missions diversity.Seriously good graphics? I just can't understand how reviewers are blind about the actual game play and content and they just praise the visuals, cut scenes and voice acting ( that is not even that good )...honestly this generation of gaming is very disappointing , overrating all bad gameplay / story games filled with bugs and absolutely no challenge at all. Sorry but a game with no difficulty is a waste of money and time... repetitive and robotic actions trough all the day without questionning about any strategy. Rent a good movie with great specials effects instead of playing this fail sequel hollywood blockbuster game-movie crap trust me. I'm giving a 1 just for the environnement design and that was the last time I play any Ubisoft's games. Expand
  23. Feb 12, 2012
    After not being impressed with the first AC, but then being very much impressed with AC2, I had high hopes for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I loved the setting of Assassin's Creed 2 and I found Ezio to be a fun and genuinely charming character. But Assassin's Creed Brotherhood fails to recapture any of what made the second game so involving. Yes, we're still in Italy. And yes, it's stillAfter not being impressed with the first AC, but then being very much impressed with AC2, I had high hopes for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I loved the setting of Assassin's Creed 2 and I found Ezio to be a fun and genuinely charming character. But Assassin's Creed Brotherhood fails to recapture any of what made the second game so involving. Yes, we're still in Italy. And yes, it's still quite pretty. But, there's nothing new here! This isn't so much a sequel as a fully priced DLC to Assassin's Creed 2. Which would be fine if the novelty of the free-running hadn't already worn off. In fact, I enjoyed the story and setting of Assassin's Creed 2 so much, that I think I may have been blinded to the horrid gameplay mechanics that seem to stand out like a sore thumb in Brotherhood. Free-running is inaccurate and unskillful requiring you to hold down run and a direction and hoping you will jump to a ledge or run across a tight wire. So often do you grab the wrong platform or simply fall to your doom because there's no way of accurately gauging what Ezio is capable of. The combat is horrid and extremely tedious, plus changing between weapons is clumsy so you just end up bashing away with your one sword until a death animation plays out and you can auto-lock onto the next enemy for the same button mashing. Also, why on earth do the Assassin's Creed games, where stealth is so very important (and the point of the game), not allow you to crouch and creep up behind your enemies? In fact all you can do is walk upright behind people and stab them. This looks cool in the street when your blending into the crowd, but looks terrible when scaling a rooftop. I honestly never really felt like a master assassin at all. I've always liked the combination of sci-fi and history in the story, but I've never liked the way the developers have implemented it. Everything feels forced, and very often there's nothing driving the story in the present day setting which is very irritating. Also, missions are extremely repetitive. I know most games of this type have some elements of repetition, but the side missions are all exactly the same in this game. It suffers from a serious case of uninspired quest design. Do I really want to kil the same Borgia leader 10 times in the exact same method? - no, no I do not. That's just not fun for me. Where as the story in Assassin's Creed 2 had me gripped from the outset, the story in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood just had me bored from the get go. I've really tried to like the Assassin's Creed series, but I think it's just a series which doesn't resonate with me, so I instantly recognise and become irritated by its many short comings. Overall, seriously lacking. Expand
  24. Mar 10, 2011
    I did not think this installment in the franchise brings anything new to the table (aside from it's multiplayer) It's single player campaign IMO is completely boring, thanks to no innovation in the gameplay, a shoehorned story, and zero character development. Ezio has extremely dull acting, and his character stays one dimensional throughout the whole adventure. Exploring Rome is cool atI did not think this installment in the franchise brings anything new to the table (aside from it's multiplayer) It's single player campaign IMO is completely boring, thanks to no innovation in the gameplay, a shoehorned story, and zero character development. Ezio has extremely dull acting, and his character stays one dimensional throughout the whole adventure. Exploring Rome is cool at first, but then you get recycled environments after environments, that get extremely boring. There are a few impressive landmarks, but besides that, I felt completely bored. The graphics are still impressive, but have not improved much from the last game. In terms of gameplay, the combat has some cool animations that have been added in, but no improvements have been made on the lock on system. Free running hasn't been changed in the least, and has gone from entertaining, to frustrating due to lack of improvement. The series used to emphasize and encourage tackling assassinations your own way. This time around, the game encourages you to kill your targets in a specific way, lessening your freedom. This is a huge step back in my opinion, but it does add to more achievements and trophies. The story and characters are the worst part of this game. The only slightly interesting characters are the villains, and even they are pretty drab. The story also allows for one of the worst acts I have ever played, being the one right before the climax, where it throws away all of your weapons, in favor of a "kill everyone" type of tool. IMO it sucked.

Multiplayer is slightly redeeming, but I found it far from addicting.

All in all a waste of money in my opinion. Spend your cash elsewhere.
  25. Mar 25, 2011
    I've attempted to get into the Assassin's Creed series a few times now and have trouble doing so since the first instalment. After recently picking up AC2, beating it within 2 days and enjoying it somewhat I decided to get Brotherhood. I wasn't expecting a whole new game as even from the box art you can see it's just going to be a Assassin's Creed 2.5 reskin. You play, again, as Ezio, orI've attempted to get into the Assassin's Creed series a few times now and have trouble doing so since the first instalment. After recently picking up AC2, beating it within 2 days and enjoying it somewhat I decided to get Brotherhood. I wasn't expecting a whole new game as even from the box art you can see it's just going to be a Assassin's Creed 2.5 reskin. You play, again, as Ezio, or more a cardboard cut out of him. He lacks the charm and immersive dialogue of the Ezio you play as in AC2. In fact, all the characters recycled from AC2 are bland and uninteresting. The funny and likeable Leonardo is now a wooden shopkeeper. As for the gameplay, frustrating is the word I would definitely describe this with. The free-running (something you do for the majority of the game) is as bad as previous Assassin's Creed titles and you'll often find yourself leaping off buildings to your death or climbing when you just don't want to. You CAN pull off some really good runs, leaping from building to building and swinging from poles and looks great if it works. Unfortunately, that would only be about half of the time. Combat has improved from AC2, with new weapons and combos and insane kill animations that make you feel like a badass. In reality, all you're doing is a very simple series of button presses. This isn't a bad thing, however, as you could take on several enemies at once. The graphics are, as the previous titles, great. I didn't notice any texture pop-in or buffering as you would in most other current gen console games. The textures are nice and sharp and Rome looks pretty in both night and day. Onto the actual tasks of the game, the missions. Frankly, I have never been more frustrated at some of the missions in this game than I have in all my years of playing video games. The new "full sync" feature will give you a 100% complete in a mission by performing a certain task, for example killing the target in a certain way, or beating the mission in a time limit. This sounds like a good, challenging feature, however if you try to fully sync every mission on your first play through, you're going to be tearing your hair out in frustration. The terrible AI and awful controls will be more of an annoyance than the badly thought out missions. In all, it has nice graphics and a nice setting, the sci-fi and historical cross over is cheesy but welcomed. The controls and gameplay are awful, the voice acting is wooden, the music is pretty nice, and then theres the fact it's a reskin and has early DLC. 4/10 Expand
  26. Dec 9, 2011
    I want my money back. This was boring and too difficult, it was all rubbish. I can see why other people like it so that's why I gave it 4. As for the online, I wouldn't bother to be honest, and I think even fans will say that.
  27. Jan 21, 2011
    In a nutshell, a troubled guy's fascination with heights,jumping off ledges,and a desperate try to prolong the duration of a game by forcing you to figure out by trial and error where to jump to next.
    I believe he must be the same guy behind the dreadful Prince of Persia series.
    Congratulations to the art director and graphics artists ,all you need now is a game designer.
  28. Jun 21, 2011
    A very poor effort by Ubisoft in this input into the Assassin's Creed story. The storyline goes from okay and then nosedives, the ending absolutely makes no sense, and is a severe turn in the wrong direction (and I can't really see what, or where they are going with the main, as well as, the minor characters). The story wasn't as good as AC 2, and felt drab and uninspired. This game feelsA very poor effort by Ubisoft in this input into the Assassin's Creed story. The storyline goes from okay and then nosedives, the ending absolutely makes no sense, and is a severe turn in the wrong direction (and I can't really see what, or where they are going with the main, as well as, the minor characters). The story wasn't as good as AC 2, and felt drab and uninspired. This game feels more like AC 2.5 than AC 3, with the same issues involving the free-running controls and killing nightmates (you try to run past a arch, but end up continuously running up and down the side, or you mark a kill, but the game somehow switches to you killing an innocent). They decided to try and freshen things up, by adding these extra stipulations to completing mission (do not get detected, do not kill anyone), but it only adds to the frustration of playing this game and it definitely limits the player's freedom. Needless to say, AC2 was better as the game at least allowed for you to go about beating the game how YOU feel like beating the game, this, on the other hand, limits your ability to beat the game by creating these necessarily aggravating difficult stipulations. The mulitplayer, while somewhat entertaining, feels very unfinished and just feels like they slapped it on there to raise replay. You will bump into other players, but you can't kill them, you will bump into your target, but you can't kill them, it almost feels like the attack button is inoperable most of the time. Another serious issue (and one that, go figures, adds to the aggravation of playing this game), is that there is a severe lack of countering in the game, if you bump into your chaser, you should be able to kill the chaser, not have to be forced into a chase and ONLY a chase. You should also be able to counter an attack WITH an attack (not have the dead attack syndrome, like how most of the mulitplayer feels), and counters like smoke-bombs, firecrackers, and the like, should be open to use ALL of the time (not just open to use when you're incognito). In all, the nonsensical storyline, the introduction of story-hurting addition of mission stipulations, and the still shoddy controls, hurts the game. The game feels more like it would've been more akin as an add-on game, and not a money-grab by Ubisoft (a game company making a shoddy money-grab? go figure, right?). While the mulitpayer is interesting, it needs more work to make it fun and not aggravating, like most of this game. Rent it first, otherwise, you might end up strongly disappointed. Expand
  29. Jul 31, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Whenever this game is mentioned I am sick to the stomach,just awful pure awful I think they lost sight of what made Ac2 a masterpiece the story but this story was rushed it was just a bad story as well and with all the loopholes regarding the apple and such I just hated it and god please don't mention the multilayer it was so bad and rushed I got bored after a minute if they just had the story the game gets a 5 but they concentrated on multilayer to be like "other games and it just ruined it and it ruined the franchise :-( Expand
  30. Jun 2, 2011
    Absolutely boring. Besides the somewhat nice graphics, the environment is dull, the story is boring, at no point did I feel engaged, the animations are horrendous when in a cut scene, voice acting is okay, game play is repetitive, and had tacked on sci-fi. All three of these games are boring and represent the lifelessness of current gaming.
  31. Nov 24, 2013
    Don't get me wrong or think i'm a hater/troll. I love the AC games and their unique story in fact this game will deliver you some story that'll help you understand the 3rd one more.

Its just that this game is basically an overpriced DLC for AC2. It played exactly the same way except this time Ezio can be a big whig Assassin CEO that makes all of his grunt workers do everything being killed in the process while he ponders where he'll take his next vacation and decide if he wants the prime rib or lobster..... HELL GET BOTH!!!

I love ubisoft and they are one of the good guys in developers who listen to their community but I think this time they were needing some money at the end of the year to fund new games so they released this knowing that people like myself would buy it.

The only thing this game gets a 10 at is multiplayer. If you're sick of playing shooters and want something more innovative in a MP then you should give this one a try and just wiki the story to save ya some time
  32. Jan 28, 2011
    AC is one of the worse games already facts, and this sequência is still worse, robotic mechanics, you does not interact directly with the terrible personages, dialogues, horrible script, and this still continues with the old mechanics, touched in somebody comes back toward the place, does not exist action, the places are deteminados and freedom of choice in the acts does notAC is one of the worse games already facts, and this sequência is still worse, robotic mechanics, you does not interact directly with the terrible personages, dialogues, horrible script, and this still continues with the old mechanics, touched in somebody comes back toward the place, does not exist action, the places are deteminados and freedom of choice in the acts does not exist that goes to make, the only thing that could save is the graphs, but the frame-rate does not pass of 30 and Enzio seems one lesma same running. This new AC does not play or will go to pass hours if torturing in scenes where you it is only one robot. Expand

1. Feb 25, 2011
    Assasssin's Creed: Brotherhood has great atmosphere, beautiful visuals, and overall excellent craftsmanship… Just don't expect anything new beyond the multiplayer.
  2. Jan 19, 2011
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is a pleasant surprise in every respect, even though some of the concerns you might have had regarding the single map and ageing formula still stand with the final product.
  3. Jan 8, 2011
    Those wanting more from Ezio, and to revel in the period set in Assassins Creed II for a little longer, will find fond memories in Assassins Creed Brotherhood; however I couldn't shake the feeling that I'd seen it all before and was being dragged along for the same old ride.