5.1

1. Feb 24, 2013
    four words; Too short, over priced !

Who pays ~$12 bucks for a 2.5hr prologue teaser, me I guess, but not again... And most of my in game time was spent slogging through waste deep snow looking for some in game value... Loved the game, but mad as h#ll for wasting dollars on this tripe. Sorry people, this DLC is just not worth the cash in my opinion, KGW won't be getting another
    four words; Too short, over priced !

Who pays ~$12 bucks for a 2.5hr prologue teaser, me I guess, but not again...

Loved the game, but mad as h#ll for wasting dollars on this tripe.

Sorry people, this DLC is just not worth the cash in my opinion, KGW won't be getting another pound of flesh from this gamer....
  2. Feb 26, 2013
    This game is a lot of fun if you like screaming at your tv for hours. Same bugs as with the main story, and double the fun instadeaths when your spotted. I hope you haven't wasted your money on a season pass as I did. So I'm determined to beat them all, not matter how bad they are. Yes, I'm that cheap.
  3. Mar 23, 2013
    This DLC is PERFECT!!!)
    But short
  4. Aug 22, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I was fairly impressed with the first episode of DLC and the idea of playing with history and using alternate timelines is a good one. Evil Washington is awesome, and not quite as silly as Mecha-Hitler in Wolfy. Pacing is a bit off as certain missions can be a bit dull and repetitive. But I liked the powers you need them as EVERYONE in the world wants to kill you as soon as they see you in the DLC. So that can be annoying. But the stealth powers and wolf-pack summon freshen up the combat in AC3 and give you more tactics to consider in combat. I liked the storyline and am interested to see where this is going.

Presentation is excellent. Voice acting is very good and the movie sequences are very well directed.

I think I have to deduct a mark for the price. Overpriced DLC seems to be a recurring theme from Ubisoft back to the dark days of releasing unfinished AC games and then asking gamers to pay for the sequences that you didn't finish. This is not the case here, but I think that the DLC is overpriced for the hours you will spend playing it.
  5. Feb 26, 2013
    This expansion was way too short given what you pay for it. You start to get into the story and it ends leaving you feeling ripped off. The best thing about it is the new ghost wolf ability, i wish you had that ability in the main story of the game. In this expansion you just learned a new ability, practiced it with a few missions and that's it. I really enjoy assassins creed so i willThis expansion was way too short given what you pay for it. You start to get into the story and it ends leaving you feeling ripped off. The best thing about it is the new ghost wolf ability, i wish you had that ability in the main story of the game. In this expansion you just learned a new ability, practiced it with a few missions and that's it. I really enjoy assassins creed so i will still download the next expansion. I just hope they give allot more of the story next time around and design more missions where your utilizing your new wolf ability. Expand
  6. Mar 25, 2013
    This DLC was an overall weird experience... The new ability you get is pretty cool, but the story and missions revolved around it could be improved. It's definitely an entertaining new twist to the series... but remember, this is only part 1 out of 3. The DLC does not live up to its full potential yet.
  7. Apr 29, 2013
    This DLC is good but it really has you wanting to explore more as in traveling to a bunch of different parts of America and not just the east coast to see of how the new tyranny has affected everyone else but that never happens which is a huge disappointment
  8. Dec 13, 2013
    Assassin's Creed III- The Infamy can be a fun, yet also frustrating experience. Certain people will like it; others will despise it. Some new elements, such as invisibility, are cool and add uniqueness to the experience.

1. Sep 17, 2013
    The Infamy gives us an interesting ‘what if’ concept. We see Washington as this crazy lunatic, instead of the American Patriot. Besides that, we can run more in the world of Assassin’s Creed III and killing the enemies still feels so good.
  2. Mar 24, 2013
    An enjoyably daft storyline. [Apr 2013, p.80]
    Early on, you’re given mindless, nearly scripted busywork like chasing after Bluecoats intent on lighting powder kegs, and overall, the first half of Infamy’s 2.5-hour journey is a jarring mix of rushed action and s-l-o-w activities, without the freedom of ACIII’s open world to balance it out.