5.9

1. AvatarA.
    Nov 18, 2007
    If you're a fan of Avatar, you'll enjoy the game. Coop is a blast when played with your kids.
  2. BruceW.
    Nov 18, 2007
    This is an excellent co-op 2 player kids game.
  3. GeraldSchnider
    Chapter 4 is awesome.
  4. Jul 3, 2014
    Avatar: The Last Airbender is an amazing achievement and one of the best games I have ever played. The Puzzles are challenging and diverse and the game has almost zero bugs. The one part of this game that impressed me the most though was the achievements. Avatar has some of the most challenging and distinct achievements I have ever seen in a game. I highly recommend this game to any oneAvatar: The Last Airbender is an amazing achievement and one of the best games I have ever played. The Puzzles are challenging and diverse and the game has almost zero bugs. The one part of this game that impressed me the most though was the achievements. Avatar has some of the most challenging and distinct achievements I have ever seen in a game. I highly recommend this game to any one who has an Xbox 360. Expand
  5. BobbyS.
    Nov 25, 2007
    It was pretty fun for a kids brawler. I think has so much more potential if it wasn't aimed at kids

1. Official Xbox Magazine
    If you played last year's "Avatar: The Last Airbender", you'll know pretty much what to expect from this sequel, although this time around the game looks cleaner, offers new combos, and has a larger list of characters, including Appa, Jet, Toph, Zuko, and Uncle Iroh. [Holiday 2007, p.82]
  2. It's a solid platforming adventure that does not involve much depth, but definitely gives fans of the series, as well as the younger sect, a game they can enjoy.
  3. X-ONE Magazine UK