Battle: Los Angeles Xbox 360

4.9

1. Mar 18, 2011
    For an arcade game it was better than expected but still very repetitive. I bought it after I saw the film and it was neat seeing the same faces among the crowd. If you love arcade games and have an extra 800 MSP laying around then this might not be a bad buy. Just dont expect to get hours of play out of it.
  2. Apr 10, 2012
    This is a short FPS with Aliens, based on the movie, for 800MS Points: actually I find this game fun. It have COD 4 graphics (er not bad), with a nice theme, a nice but repetitive gameplay (actually it's a nice shooter), it's an easy 200GS, for a price of 800MS points (when it was launched, a just price, nowadays it would be fair 600MS Points). But have downsides: it's very short (3 mainThis is a short FPS with Aliens, based on the movie, for 800MS Points: actually I find this game fun. It have COD 4 graphics (er not bad), with a nice theme, a nice but repetitive gameplay (actually it's a nice shooter), it's an easy 200GS, for a price of 800MS points (when it was launched, a just price, nowadays it would be fair 600MS Points). But have downsides: it's very short (3 main missions), few weapons (machine gun, sniper rifle, grenades, rocket launcher and the Hummer machine gun), with cutscenes made with archaic, hand drawn, still scenes. My score: 6,5 / 10,0 . Expand
  3. Sep 10, 2011
    I'm going to give this game the benefit of the doubt... The developer for all I know, and through all my research probably had less than a year, maybe even a month to make this game, and for under a year/months work this game isn't half bad and is really good, as long as you play it like it's an Alpha. But that's just the thing, nobody, except Bobby Kotick, should have to pay $10 for anI'm going to give this game the benefit of the doubt... The developer for all I know, and through all my research probably had less than a year, maybe even a month to make this game, and for under a year/months work this game isn't half bad and is really good, as long as you play it like it's an Alpha. But that's just the thing, nobody, except Bobby Kotick, should have to pay $10 for an Alpha. Those are usually free & leaked. Expand

1. Jun 18, 2011
    Although the looks of Battle: Los Angeles are acceptable, the length of the game is not. The price doesn't justify the quality of the game and you'll find yourself longing for a good game even before you reach the end of this incredibly mediocre game, that doesn't even last two hours.
  2. May 26, 2011
    A middle-classed first person-shooter for fans of the motion picture as well as hunters of aliens – not innovative at all, but solid in action and presentation.
  3. games(TM)