7.4

1. Dec 12, 2012
    Excellent maps. Check out the YT reviewers LevelCap, Matimio, MongolFPS, they're all raving about it. The design is superb, leads to really genuinely exhilarating gameplay. Scavenger is fine, but rush and conquest on these maps is probably the best in BF3. As a separate point, reviews so far are highlighting what's wrong with professional game sites at the minute. They are either corrupt and too easily influenced by the game manufacturer, or just out of touch. Personally I'll be taking more stock in the people who have built up their base by being excellent, such as Totalbiscuit. Expand
  2. Dec 24, 2012
    I my oppinion clearly the best Battlefield 3 dlc. All 4 new maps are great fun and offer the good old battlefield feeling. You really feel being in War. Open urban warfare you enjoy whistling bullets, heavy explosions and hurry to the next hideout. Team communication makes coordinated approaches delightful and effective. I am loving it....(TM). ^
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Dec 7, 2012
    It's easy to lump all military online shooters together and cast them aside if they're not your bag, but going back into the Battlefield is as rewarding an experience as I've had online this silly season.
  2. Dec 6, 2012
    The Aftermath DLC is a good extra content pack for Battlefield 3. Two maps out of 4 are really awesome, while the others are quite standard. The Scavanger Mode is too fast and chaotic, but could be useful to change something of the usual gameplay.