1. Jul 6, 2012
    Was disappointed with this DLC on the 360. I knew this was supposed to be fast-paced infantry based gameplay, but in my opinion it just didn't hit the mark. Wish I hadn't bothered wasting my money on it. I wasn't impressed with the visuals (from what I saw) although to be fair I didn't play for that long. BF just doesn't do this type of game play as good as COD. My tip. Don't bother.
  2. Jun 26, 2012
    Its does a very good job at what it claims to do, that is fast paced intense gun play. And it's nice to dip into every now and then for a change of pace, but its not why i play Battlefield. Mindless run and gun is COD's area of expertise. Also the map scrap metal has very little destruction as per Battlefields claim to fame.

1. Games Master UK
    Jul 24, 2012
    A finely constructed distraction for BF fans, but won't hold their attention for long. [Sept 2012, p.101]
  2. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Jul 21, 2012
    A high-speed change of pace. [Aug 2012, p.117]
  3. Jun 27, 2012
    Sadly, Close Quarters is a perfect example of a "Call of Duty wannabe". This is a carbon copy of the popular FPS, disguised as a simple DLC. Even the game modes are the same. The lack of original ideas is sad, but it isn't enough to crush a good experience. The maps are interesting and if you're looking for something different from the original (and awesome) Battlefield gameplay, you could give it a try.