Big Bumpin' Xbox 360

5.8

1. Jan 12, 2013
    This game is probably the healthiest thing they've ever had on their menu. It's meant to be played with a few friends, though if you really want to, you can play alone, which is a pretty bland time. But again, it's meant for multiplayer, and it does make for a surprisingly entertaining little party game. If your of age and the drinking type, it makes a great drinking game. It's just aThis game is probably the healthiest thing they've ever had on their menu. It's meant to be played with a few friends, though if you really want to, you can play alone, which is a pretty bland time. But again, it's meant for multiplayer, and it does make for a surprisingly entertaining little party game. If your of age and the drinking type, it makes a great drinking game. It's just a simple, fun game, and it controls great. If you get together with friends and play games together, pick it up for $1 at your gamestore. You might actually have fun. Expand
  2. RyanM.
    Dec 18, 2006
    Any faults in this game can be easily forgiven, considering its ridiculously low price point. But saying that you should put time into this title simply because it's cheap is wrong. Big Bumpin is bad on nearly all accounts, graphics are just bland as death, and are overhwelmed with clunky horrible controls and perfected AI. this game is tough, your AI companions will easily dominate Any faults in this game can be easily forgiven, considering its ridiculously low price point. But saying that you should put time into this title simply because it's cheap is wrong. Big Bumpin is bad on nearly all accounts, graphics are just bland as death, and are overhwelmed with clunky horrible controls and perfected AI. this game is tough, your AI companions will easily dominate the filed, on any of four various game modes. I recognize the interesting gameplay elements and "thinking outside the box," I can't help but acknowledge the only reason this game would be gaining any attention; because it's unique, gimmicky, and released by Burtger King itself. And that can't help but to be recognized. On price alone, yes, but you get what you pay for, and Big Bumpin is simply abyssmal. Expand
  3. ACE5
    Nov 23, 2006
    Just like real bumper carts, you think you know how the kart is going to act, but then the thing does something unexpected. It is a somewhat decent game, but it just feels wierd.
  4. JamesA.
    Dec 21, 2006
    The worst of the BK games. Split screen can last from 30 min to 1 hr. Online is not that good and single player is laking excitment. Other wise boring. But who can complain this game is BK and it is $4.
  5. JohnK.
    Nov 20, 2006
    One of the better of the series of Burger King games. This one might be worth $3.99. The graphics are quite good for a budget title. If you are to choose one of the three, this would be the one.
  6. Nov 13, 2011
    It has fun gameplay and options. It is a joy to play alone, but it is much better with friends. It can be quite addicting for a while but it is not too memorable.
  7. Rem
    Jul 14, 2013
    As if Sneak King weren't bad enough, they release this almost painful experience. While not as bad as Sneak King, that doesn't say much, even for a $3 game. The load times are longer than the actual minigames themselves. The actual gameplay is so boring and motonous. The graphics are Playstation 2 esque, and the controls are pretty jumpy. That said, I found some hints of fun, but is easilyAs if Sneak King weren't bad enough, they release this almost painful experience. While not as bad as Sneak King, that doesn't say much, even for a $3 game. The load times are longer than the actual minigames themselves. The actual gameplay is so boring and motonous. The graphics are Playstation 2 esque, and the controls are pretty jumpy. That said, I found some hints of fun, but is easily diminished by its enormous failures. I suggest that you skip this, or you risk yourself hating Burger King more. I know I did. Expand
  8. Sep 18, 2014
    I've never heard of these games before, and I bought Big Bumpin' for 3 bucks when I randomly saw it at a Burger King. For the price, you definitely get around 3-4 hours of fun with friends before it gets old. The AI is extremely difficult to play against, the graphics are a bit gross, and some of the minigames are quite frustrating. I try to keep in mind that it's a budget title but thereI've never heard of these games before, and I bought Big Bumpin' for 3 bucks when I randomly saw it at a Burger King. For the price, you definitely get around 3-4 hours of fun with friends before it gets old. The AI is extremely difficult to play against, the graphics are a bit gross, and some of the minigames are quite frustrating. I try to keep in mind that it's a budget title but there are just so many issues. It's fun to play for a laugh, but it's probably not something I'm going to go back to for a long time. Expand

1. An absolute joy of a game, especially considering it only costs $4 with the purchase of a Value Meal (and plays on both the Xbox 360 and Xbox). The controls can feel a bit slippery at times, especially compared to the overly precise AI, but for a mini-budget game it's easy to forgive.
    Big Bumpin' isn't a must own title, but it is a good cheap substitute for some of the weak sauce multiplayer modes we've seen on Xbox Live Arcade lately.
  3. Official Xbox Magazine
    Big Bumpin' is a no frills, arcade-style gaming at its purest. Bumpin' is identical on Xbox and Xbox 360, but the 360 version looks dramatically better and offers online play. [Holiday 2006, p.78]