7.9

1. Jan 30, 2013
    Flying games are one of my favorite types of games. Blazing Angels for the most part is okay. The graphics are okay, and the story is mediocre. The one thing I truly love about this game is the control. Blazing Angels has one of the best controls I have played. Its simple, and it feels very smooth. I rarely find my some fighting with the controls compared to other flying games. AnotherFlying games are one of my favorite types of games. Blazing Angels for the most part is okay. The graphics are okay, and the story is mediocre. The one thing I truly love about this game is the control. Blazing Angels has one of the best controls I have played. Its simple, and it feels very smooth. I rarely find my some fighting with the controls compared to other flying games. Another thing that I really like about the game is the missions are fast and the game helps you in what your suppose to do. What keeps this game at like a 5 or a 6 is because with the story and the graphics being dull, the game does feel very boring at certain points and sometimes the game feels to easy. The game is okay, if your like me who loves flying games I recommend this game to you. Expand

1. The repetitive nature of the majority of missions soon takes its toll, and the primary motivation for progressing soon becomes the desire to see how nice the next level looks, not the love of playing the game. [Apr 2006, p.110]
  2. Graphic ho’s will also marvel at how Ubisoft Romania managed to make each frame of action look like a professional oil painting depicting the harsh but strangely beautiful skies of WWII.
    Unwieldy controls and average graphics stall this flyer. But the game is certainly not grounded.