Blue Dragon Xbox 360

7.8

1. JohnN.
    Jul 18, 2007
    Possibly the biggest disappoint of any game release on the XBOX 360 so far. Viva Pinata shines in comparison. Dragonball Z meets Comedy Central's Drawn Together meets France 3's Code Lyoko and Aladdin. An epic RPG that does not satisfy the ears, eyes, or mind of a creative gamer.
  2. Jan
    May 3, 2008
    This game is difficult to rate because it was clearly made for small children. Anyways it somehow is a 360 core gamer game and me who got bored so: The first boss in this game is generally threated as the hardest enemy you will find during the storyline. I agree on this and sadly have to add the fact that i didn't even have to use one single heal spell, smart strategy or item during This game is difficult to rate because it was clearly made for small children. Anyways it somehow is a 360 core gamer game and me who got bored so: The first boss in this game is generally threated as the hardest enemy you will find during the storyline. I agree on this and sadly have to add the fact that i didn't even have to use one single heal spell, smart strategy or item during this fight. This beeing said, imagine this game only getting even easier during progress. So you make your way through the embarrassing storyline, dealing with the embarrassing char design and storytelling, hoping that the game gets better until it is over. Waste of time, about 150 Gamerscore, a negative review at metascore, one more Blue Dragon on ebay and thats about it. 3 out of 10 from me. Expand
  3. RichardE.
    Aug 15, 2008
    This game is just incredibly boring. I don't know how it has got such good reviews, it's as if people are afraid they're insulting the mighty fighting fantasy or something. I thought someone had to give this game a bad review. I would give it an average score for being an average game but in this particular case I think we have to factor in how much of a let down this game This game is just incredibly boring. I don't know how it has got such good reviews, it's as if people are afraid they're insulting the mighty fighting fantasy or something. I thought someone had to give this game a bad review. I would give it an average score for being an average game but in this particular case I think we have to factor in how much of a let down this game is and not be afraid to give it an unfairly low score. Expand
  4. Jul 26, 2013
    So I want to say from the bottom of my heart I love anime. Its great and its one of my favorite forms of animation.I hate this game because of two reasons; First reason: It was way to LLLLLLLLOOOOOONNNNNGGGG, when I played this 15 years old I didn't want a really long drawn out game i wanted a nice clean turn base game with very little cut scenes but what i got was a game that felt it wasSo I want to say from the bottom of my heart I love anime. Its great and its one of my favorite forms of animation.I hate this game because of two reasons; First reason: It was way to LLLLLLLLOOOOOONNNNNGGGG, when I played this 15 years old I didn't want a really long drawn out game i wanted a nice clean turn base game with very little cut scenes but what i got was a game that felt it was ok to have one cut scene be five minutes long and that did that for every cut scene in the game! Nope i can't do that i want to play a game if i wanted alot of dialog I would watch the show.

Second reason: I hated the story, I know that I bought the game and hey if i bought it its cause i know a little bit about the show, well guess what that was the first time i have ever hear of any of those characters and you know what i hated all of them except that little dancing pikachu guy Marumaro and even he got really annoying. I only bought the game for three bucks, man i can't believe i wasted three bucks on that game. The game had some good parts to tho, the world the characters were in looked like Dragonball, and the art work for all the characters was really good. But a really bad story, and bizarre events that happened for no reason what so ever( the dance after you save pikachu's village) was what killed it. I recommend that you play a good RPG like Final Fantasy and stay clear of this horrible game.
  5. May 6, 2011
    Poor rpg game. Failed on all areas. Childish game, childish characters. Poor cheap and badly designed. No decent storyline and poor upgrade system. Would not recommend this game.

1. Blue Dragon finds the perfect balance between linearity and excessive freedom - it doesn't embarrass you by holding your hand, and yet it doesn't just leave you alone crying in the supermarket. Hironobu Sakaguchi (the FF creator and Blue Dragon mastermind) is as good a parent as Shigeru Miyamoto.
  2. Where so many RPGs deliver dry experiences that adhere too closely to traditional type, Mistwalker delivers an RPG that pushes the genre in all the right directions. With supreme technical qualities and gameplay to match, it’s little wonder that Blue Dragon has revived the 360 in Japan. [JPN Import]
  3. Blue Dragon's light-hearted charm and role-playing goodness fills a lacking aspect of the Xbox 360's lineup. [JPN Import]