7.8

1. Jan 24, 2013
    A bit bland, but good none the less. A few more interactive NPCs would have been nice. I found Shade annoying and was glad when his missions were done with. I was never fond of Hunter S. Thompson, so a parody of him wasn't appealing either. Captain Scarlett on the other hand is really good and I loved her character. If ..... sorry when, they make a Borderlands 3 I hope the keep her as aA bit bland, but good none the less. A few more interactive NPCs would have been nice. I found Shade annoying and was glad when his missions were done with. I was never fond of Hunter S. Thompson, so a parody of him wasn't appealing either. Captain Scarlett on the other hand is really good and I loved her character. If ..... sorry when, they make a Borderlands 3 I hope the keep her as a main NPC like they did with Moxxi in this game. Overall a decent DLC that does not lack in content, but could have used a bit more substance. Expand
  2. Dec 13, 2013
    Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlet and Her Pirate's Booty is fun add-on for the already great Borderlands 2. However, compared to the overall game, this expansion feels weak with enemy variety and a dissatisfying ending.

Laggy texture pop-in dulls some of the shine, and some of the more minor goofball characters are more intriguing than Scarlett herself. But you'll find enough charm, loot, and gritty challenge to merit getting some sand in your boots.
    There are some enjoyable moments and I don't doubt that the Borderlands faithful will enjoy what is offered as the visuals, continued humour, main story, and proven gameplay is evident here, it just seems to be a little less then what was established in the main game.
  3. Oct 26, 2012
    Another juicy chunk of action, with a new cast of iconic characters, lots of new missions and even more loot-zilla. Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty needs yor help: what're you waiting for, Vault Hunter?