6.9

1. Nov 17, 2010
    I can not being to stress how TERRIBLE this was. It was the biggest let down i have EVER purchased. I LOVED the other DLC's and the original, i was max level and had a group of 4 friends and we loved this game. We dove into this super excited. And finished it completely in 4 hours.

NO SCOOTER - right off the bat, don't even get your hopes up for having any laughs- NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT - no new characters, the only person that is new is "Blake" who literally is monotone and says nothing interesting, even his intro screen is just his name, not even a funny comment.
    BOSS FIGHTS ARE A JOKE - seriously, we raped this stuff, it was pathetic. I have never felt more betrayed and let down with any other game (well command and conquer 4 was pretty bad too...)

1. Oct 5, 2011
    Claptrap's New Robot Revolution offers no surprises, and it's really only for Borderlands players that are looking to get one last bit of mileage out of the game.
  2. Oct 28, 2010
    It's a better expansion than the somewhat pointless Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, but it can't come close to The Secret Armory of General Knoxx.
  3. Oct 26, 2010
    Even though it doesn't introduce anything new, this DLC proves to be a welcome addition to the game's main campaign. If you're looking for a good excuse to return to Pandora, Claptrap's New Robot Revolution is definitely what you need.