4.4

1. Dec 12, 2012
    When I picked up this game i thought wow this is bad, however after i played for a few more hours found it to be enjoyable. There are plenty and unlocks in the game which makes processing through the game a lot more interesting and rewarding. But! the game does have some connection issues and also some bugs but overall for the price I thought the game was ok.
  2. Jun 12, 2011
    Breach is a game that combines the "pure fun/crap graphics" attitude of Counter Strike and the taking-cover ability of a Tom Clancy title. Early players will likely get frustrated with the game, and that's how we get the negative reviews on this site. Some people will finally jump that hurtle and discover that Breach is an awesome multiplayer game with interesting, though not original,Breach is a game that combines the "pure fun/crap graphics" attitude of Counter Strike and the taking-cover ability of a Tom Clancy title. Early players will likely get frustrated with the game, and that's how we get the negative reviews on this site. Some people will finally jump that hurtle and discover that Breach is an awesome multiplayer game with interesting, though not original, mechanics. The massive destructibility the ads talked about is possible, but only RPGs, grenades, or about 1,500 rounds from any weapon will destroy anything useful.
    One major problem I've had with this game is that you have to play it at select times on select days, because otherwise there will be 5 games running, 3 of them will be empty, 1 will be glitched beyond repair, and 1 will be working.
    Overall, Breach is a straight-up fun game, but if you're obsessed with graphics, or aren't willing to put in any effort in becoming better at a game, all I can say is that this game is not for you...and that suck. I definitely reccomend this to anyone who likes pure multiplayer expirences, who have $15.

1. Mar 16, 2011
    You fight for a bit, die, respawn somewhere on the back end of the map, and then spend a few minutes racing back across the map only to die again.Rinse, repeat, and eventually you'll earn enough experience points to purchase perks to upgrade your skills and status. Even for 800 points, there are better titles out there to spend your money on.
  2. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Mar 14, 2011
    Looks generic, but plays fresh. [Apr 2011, p.109]
  3. Mar 14, 2011
    Breach is an average FPS, carboncopying tens of previously released games without adding nothing personal or new. FPS fans may want to give it a try.