4.4

1. Dec 12, 2012
    When I picked up this game i thought wow this is bad, however after i played for a few more hours found it to be enjoyable. There are plenty and unlocks in the game which makes processing through the game a lot more interesting and rewarding. But! the game does have some connection issues and also some bugs but overall for the price I thought the game was ok.
  2. Mar 23, 2012
    I was hoping for an arcade Battlefield 3 and well, I didn't get it.
    The visuals I will let slide due to the fact it's an arcade game and cannot compete with retail games but when they said it had destructible environments I was hoping for a bit more then I got. The guns 's do look pretty good but the shooting is a whole other story. Don't get me started on the bad matchmaking, the game
    needed a lot more development time and to be honest a better developer. The game could have been a good FPS but poor controls and the simple fact it brought nothing new to the table stop it from even leaving the starting line. Expand
  3. Jun 12, 2011
    Breach is a game that combines the "pure fun/crap graphics" attitude of Counter Strike and the taking-cover ability of a Tom Clancy title. Early players will likely get frustrated with the game, and that's how we get the negative reviews on this site. Some people will finally jump that hurtle and discover that Breach is an awesome multiplayer game with interesting, though not original, mechanics. The massive destructibility the ads talked about is possible, but only RPGs, grenades, or about 1,500 rounds from any weapon will destroy anything useful.
    One major problem I've had with this game is that you have to play it at select times on select days, because otherwise there will be 5 games running, 3 of them will be empty, 1 will be glitched beyond repair, and 1 will be working.
    Overall, Breach is a straight-up fun game, but if you're obsessed with graphics, or aren't willing to put in any effort in becoming better at a game, all I can say is that this game is not for you...and that suck. I definitely reccomend this to anyone who likes pure multiplayer expirences, who have $15.
  4. May 6, 2011
    First thoughts when I first started playing this game were "This is going to take a while to level up with all this lag and lack of players", but once you get into to the game and start unlocking perks and weapons, running around a map with a light machine gun shooting out the supports of a building and watching as the player below gets crushed becomes really amusing. Personally I enjoy this game more than Black Ops and Reach because there are less kids screaming at you for not doing it right or whatever it is they do, "because they're awesome" xD. Download the hour trial and give it a go. Expand
  5. Mar 20, 2011
    Holy crap, what a terrible game! Take an outdated version of the old Counter-Strike, add in a little bit of environment destruction, include the frustration of spawning all the way back at the end of a map after getting camped by two guys behind cover, and you've got Breach. There's nothing fun about this game. Save your MS Points and pass on this game.
  6. Mar 10, 2011
    The worst game I have ever downloaded from Xbox live. The game glitches and crashes my xbox 360 often.Recent updates and patch to this game did not improve matters at all. Sometimes you`ll end up playing 2 people against 6 people because the matchmaking is terrible .The maps are far too big and you spawn at the very back of the maps.The graphics are ok but the game is so slow and choppy that its virtually unplayable.The sounds is also bad with most of the guns sounding like kids throwing rocks at steel doors. I would urge you to download the demo before you purchase the full game .I wish I could get my Microsoft points back for this horrible glitchy game. Expand

1. Mar 16, 2011
    You fight for a bit, die, respawn somewhere on the back end of the map, and then spend a few minutes racing back across the map only to die again.Rinse, repeat, and eventually you'll earn enough experience points to purchase perks to upgrade your skills and status. Even for 800 points, there are better titles out there to spend your money on.
    Looks generic, but plays fresh. [Apr 2011, p.109]
  3. Mar 14, 2011
    Breach is an average FPS, carboncopying tens of previously released games without adding nothing personal or new. FPS fans may want to give it a try.