4.8

1. Jul 1, 2011
    In my opinion the best DLC so far. Looks like Treyarch finally realized presenting buyers with trailer size maps is not a good idea.There are two mid-size maps (Drive-In and Hangar 18) and two big ones ( Silo and Hazard - which is a remake of popular map from World at War called Cliffside) all that plus new jungle oriented zombies level.Solid 8 from me because I'm still not
  2. Jul 20, 2011
    It feels Like they got a digital blender and through everything black ops into it and gave the piece of crap a name. I find it ridiculous that I must say something like that but when you get so lazy that someone would say that but it is my responsibility to tell everyone this and save them from spending 15$ for crap (Nothing on the Marketplace/Network should cost that much unless it's a game.)
  3. Jul 7, 2011
    Its the third map pack for black ops, with 4 new maps and a new zombie map. I putted 4 hours into this dlc and it was rubbish. The maps are all but decent but it just doesn't really give anything 'new' to the whole experience and lets be true here. Black ops is 'boring', and 'boring' is black ops big problem. Some of the maps are fun but after a few goes on it, I just wanted to play something else. The zombie map which I thought was going to be awesome turned out WTF? I tried to play by myself to get a feel for it, but I died quickly on round 3, this map WASN'T made for one, two or even three people, it was made for four! Yes, all the zombie maps are made for four but at least in the others I could get to round 10 on my own.
    So wrapping it all together. The new map pack is bad because the maps just doesn't give me anything special or new, it feels plain and old. The zombie map needs four people and good teamwork to even get to round 10 (good luck though). I don't recommend this for fans or newcomers, your no getting anything, fresh, but if your a big fan, buy it. A bad DLC.
  4. Jul 31, 2011
    Another Call of Duty game, another boring map pack. Black ops is old news now, and crappy maps won't help save this worn out title. I'm so tired of hearing all the kids in my neighborhood "Did you get the new Black Ops map pack? It is so KEWL!!!!!" With MW3 coming out in November, I don't see why people are wasting thier money on stupid map packs for a boring game when they could be saving up for the new game. Collapse
  5. Sep 5, 2011
    Admittely they have tried to patch this rotten apple with a decent map pack, but they can't polish a turd no matter how hard they try.... COD as a series is officially dead since Waorld at war thanks to console limitations being imposed on PC owners.
  6. Jun 9, 2013
    Easily the worst DLC offering from Call of Duty: Black Ops. None of the multi-player maps are enjoyable at all. Hangar 18 is frustrating and is just centered around the Hangar, which makes the outer area's scarce. Silo is alright, but not a map that I will play over and over again. Drive-in was hyped up in the trailer to be the new Nuketown and just plain and simply wasn't. Hazard is extremely frustrating and wherever you go you will be sniped for sure. The zombies map Shangri-la is one of the worst zombie maps ever made. It is impossible to get to high rounds, and it doesn't use the jungle setting to its advantage. Annihilation is a map pack that you should skip for sure. Expand
  7. Jul 31, 2011

1. Sep 8, 2011
    Four quality new multiplayer maps and one for the zombies. [Oct 2011, p.85]
  2. Jul 28, 2011
    The Annihilation map pack for Black Ops has some enjoyable maps, like "Hazard", "Hangar 18" and the new zombie map "Shangri-La", but overall itʼs just another overpriced DLC.
  3. Jul 16, 2011
    Annihilation offers exactly the same as the last two map packs: great maps, but little innovation. Those who are just looking for some new terrain, will be pleased though. Those who look for a new experience, won't.