4.9

1. Feb 18, 2018
    This is legacy/nostalgia review.
    One of my favorite call of duty's to date. I decided to hop in to PC version and play some Multiplayer.
    I cannot believe Steam still charges FULL PRICE for it. Had to use other websites to acquire code. Single player is great, one of the best actually. But multiplayer is not...even close to being what I remember. I mostly played on Xbox360, as most
    This is legacy/nostalgia review.
    Single player is great, one of the best actually. But multiplayer is not...even close to being what I remember. I mostly played on Xbox360, as most people did anyway. And on xbox it's fine, especially now with backwards compatibility. But PC is different picture. Not only very few people play it, there are essentially 3 maps on rotation - Hijacked, Nuketown and occasionally Slums.
    Pretty much every single death is a BS death. Killcams are evidence of bad networking, no peer-to-peer servers and just utter disregard from treyarch. they don't care, they don't want to fix anything and will still charge you 1 dollar if you want to put your national flag on your weapon.
    it is not even close what I remember years ago when played.
    Only good things I can say are good maps, good weapons, good scorestreaks and good progression system (compared to other cods, at least).

I have played this for more than 1000 hours.
  2. May 29, 2017
    Se podria decir que hizo sobrevivir la saga.Lo mejor que ha hecho CoD en muchos aƱos.Combates y mapas perfectamente elaborados con buen equilibrio de armas.
  3. May 30, 2017
    The game design is good, the graphics could be better at the same time, play the biggest disadvantage is the most common type of error, glitch, and other such things. The game community is absolutely terrible.
  4. Sep 28, 2017
    Call of Duty Black Ops II is good, but leaves us with a basic story with no exact purpose, though the multiplayer and zombie modes excel at game play and the games in game visuals and graphics help boost it up to a 7.
  5. Nov 10, 2017
    black ops 2 - black ops 2 is a fun game to play to waste time and to have a good laugh with friends but if you dont have friends to play with it gets boring really fast if your not trying to get a golden gun or high kill streak there other aspect in the game that makes it fun like back scopping and trick shoting
  6. Nov 15, 2012
    10/10. I have owned every call of duty since the original modern warfare. This is the best cod game to date and ill tell you why.

Up to black ops 2, the original call of duty modern warfare was the best, modern warfare 3 being the worst. Honestly I was very hesitant in buying black ops 2 because modern warfare 3 was awful. I find it funny people criticize others for jumping on the

Honestly I was very hesitant in buying black ops 2 because modern warfare 3 was awful. I find it funny people criticize others for jumping on the cod bandwagon every year but then haters give the game a review without 0 score review without even playing it! You are the one in a bandwagon!

Here's why Black Ops 2 multiplayer is the best:
    -Best graphics
    -AMAZING gun sound effects
    -Intuitive and easy to use menus/options
    -Best map designs (opposite of MW3's maps)
    -Better gun balance than even MW3
    -Customization (32 layer playercard, camo on knives, ect)
    -Pick 10 system lets you be any type of player you want -Tough restrictions on hackers (permanent IP ban)
    -Zombies mode is a blast. My GF hates video games but plays this with me
    -TONS of new weapons attachments (pick 10 system lets you have 3 on primary)
    -Prestige mode does not reset weapons
    -league play actually ranks you against players of your skill level
    -COD tv gives you way more opportunities to get sponsored
    -in depth stat tracking right from the game

Overall it's just fun! It's a game that I love playing and honestly don't care if people don't like it

2. X-ONE Magazine UK