3.4

1. JamesD
    Jun 6, 2010
    In a way, this map pack made up for the failure that was the stimulus Package. The maps are solid, and particularly Carnival and Fuel are enjoyable. Though if I could choose I would not have picked Strike and Vacant, they come into their own element depending on the game type. Still a bit on the pricey side (12 dollars rather than 15 would be more suitable) this map pack is a reasonable In a way, this map pack made up for the failure that was the stimulus Package. The maps are solid, and particularly Carnival and Fuel are enjoyable. Though if I could choose I would not have picked Strike and Vacant, they come into their own element depending on the game type. Still a bit on the pricey side (12 dollars rather than 15 would be more suitable) this map pack is a reasonable buy and it is a shame Stimulus was not like this. Expand

1. The simple pleasure of holding out against the enemy in an area that looks a little bit like Pat Sharpe's Funhouse, meanwhile, cannot be understated.
  2. The pricing of the Resurgence Pack is still a bit hard to swallow, but the amount of fun is only limited by the player and how much longer they intend on playing the game.
  3. Five nice maps with only one issue: a very high price. Modern Warfare's harcore players would be pleased with the add-on, everyone else, should think it twice.