7.7

1. Jan 4, 2012
    I am a huge fan of Double Fine ever since Psychonauts and this game has all the charm and witty dialogue of a good Double Fine game. The problem is that this game gets very repetitive after about an hour and a half. The combat is the exact same and in the 3 areas given, you'll find that you are doing the same exact thing over and over again.
  2. Dec 31, 2011
    I got this game for me and my son, who loves to play games with me, but cannot read just yet. I was truly disappointed, that there were no voices in the game, just text boxes. What was worse, the text was flashing too quickly, that I couldn't even finish reading them.
    I found the simple controls to be ridiculously confusing, and the combat - well after the first combat, I gave up. Its a
    cute idea, that's poorly executed, and apparently made by someone who neither has kids, nor has been around any in a long time. Expand

1. Jan 15, 2011
    Costume Quest is a fun game that will make a lot of people happy with its simplistic style and its witty conversations. The only downside of this game is the lack of variety.
  2. Jan 15, 2011
    Despite all the the good premises, this last game from Tim Schafer proves to be a small project with short and repetitive gameplay.
  3. Jan 15, 2011
    From the first moment that Custom Quest takes us to a world that we love meeting.