6.0

1. Oct 16, 2010
    This game is truly terrible. I wish I had not rented it and donated my money to charity. Go here, stand on this blue thing and repeat 1,000 times. There, I just saved you 9 bucks at blockbuster. Finding a way to get to the rooftop where the blue beacon was became a nightmare. The best part of the game is the leaping, it's like the game didn't want you to have fun. I hope Ruffian Games goes out of business after this one.

I have had more fun at church.
  2. Sep 9, 2011
    A truly pathetic sequel.A rehashed,rushed abomination and THE example how not to make a game.Set in the same,unchanged city as the first game,C2 fails on every level.Stick to the first game please.
  3. Oct 16, 2010
    i felt the original Crackdown was good, but too short. I was anxiously awaiting the release of Crackdown 2. I could not have been anymore disappointed. The 2nd one sucked and was too long. too many repeatative missions to drag out a long inevitable end. I completed the game w/o getting the helicopter because my agility wasn't high. and the movie at the end made me say "WTF" who was that chick? Expand
  4. Mar 13, 2011
    The mindless ground stomping and car throwing is fun for a little while but as with many sandbox games, when you are done causing chaos what do you do? This isn't helped by the fact that the city is the exact same city that featured in the original Crackdown. Speaking of which, the city is given a brown tinge that is sickening to look at and seeing how the game is not visually impressive, succeeds in dragging it down further. The three groups from Crackdown 1 are replaced with one gang, robbing the game of the personality given by the variety of villains. Crackdown 2 has the feel of a rushed game and does not have enough new ideas to justify its transition into a full priced game. Expand
  5. Mar 8, 2012
    They took Crackdown and removed features, and didn't add ANYTHING. The entire game is just the one mission, go stand on 9 different pads for 30 seconds each. That's it. That's the whole game.

Have fun.

1. Crackdown 2 looks sharper, the action is fiercer and the increased number of players pays dividends. Despite all this, we can't shake the feeling that it isn't the monumental sequel that the series deserved. The over-familiarity of Pacific City and the cropping of key features like the gangs and transforming vehicles will leave some Agency veterans feeling a little bit disappointed.
  2. It's gets a tad dull by the end of the game, and as your character levels up, it becomes less of a challenge as well (unless you're on harder difficulties, naturally).
  3. If you're coming into the series afresh, Crackdown 2 is well worth checking out, but for those of us who have patiently waited over three years for a sequel, it's a mild disappointment.